Goof of the Week - Week 11. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Goof of the Week - Week 11.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Warhawk » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:27 am

moochman wrote:Saw Manning's playoff-esque last pass. Looked pretty darn goofy to me. Way to handle the pressure Teabag :-t

The guy's driven the offense to a score to take the lead in the fourth quarter 7 times this year - 3 times against Denver, 3 against the Jets, and 1 against the Titans - and the first time he doesn't do it, everyone cries "CHOKE!!!" :-t
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:50 am

Randy Moss: 0 catches.

Way to back up your mouth Brandy. :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:09 am

Started Ronnie Brown and Rudi Johnson over Jamel Lewis and Chester Taylor than got a combined -2 from McNabb, Ronnie Brown and Wilkens.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:41 pm

Warhawk wrote:
moochman wrote:Saw Manning's playoff-esque last pass. Looked pretty darn goofy to me. Way to handle the pressure Teabag :-t

The guy's driven the offense to a score to take the lead in the fourth quarter 7 times this year - 3 times against Denver, 3 against the Jets, and 1 against the Titans - and the first time he doesn't do it, everyone cries "CHOKE!!!" :-t

As the pressure mounts so do the labels. He didn't look anywhere near composed in what I saw of that final drive. He looked tight, not unlike someone who's choking.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby Warhawk » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:57 pm

moochman wrote:
Warhawk wrote:

As the pressure mounts so do the labels. He didn't look anywhere near composed in what I saw of that final drive. He looked tight, not unlike someone who's choking.

So a game against the 5-4 Cowboys, who aren't even in the same conference as the Colts, is more of a 'pressure' situation than a game against the Broncos?
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby ateam » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:04 pm

My goof was going against:

Lee Evans
LT
Palmer

:~( :~( :~(
I hate LJ Smith!
ateam
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football Fan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:06 pm

Peyton Manning in my opinion. He threw 2 picks and could've scored a game tieing TD in the last minutes, but couldn't find anyone. Also remember that he fumbled a couple times with that amazing offensive line.
Football Fan
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Go Skins! » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:13 pm

Football Fan wrote:Peyton Manning in my opinion. He threw 2 picks and could've scored a game tieing TD in the last minutes, but couldn't find anyone. Also remember that he fumbled a couple times with that amazing offensive line.

He had the TD to Utecht which would have tied it, however Tuna got his challenge flag out in time before the play started.

The big oops here is that Manning took too much time doing all of his audiblizing allowing Tuna enough time to reach for the flag. That oops is cool with me though since I have Manning on my team and Indy needs to loose a few so I can have him for the playoffs(wks 14 & 15).

The biggest fantasy oops is me NOT starting Lee Evans. I lost my game because of that awesome move!!!
Go Skins!
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:23 pm

vanderjerk comes to mind.

ill give an honerable mentoin to braylon edwards for not pulling that last second TD catch, for the win, in to his chest faster...giving the squeeler a chance to knock it out of his hands.

i realize it was close, i just really wanted the browns to pull that one out. :-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:28 pm

The Colts coaching staff for not calling for a review which would have taken 7 off the board for Dallas. Way to go! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk