Could LT have the greatest season ever by a player? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Could LT have the greatest season ever by a player?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:36 pm

bklik wrote:Hes an amazing talent, and Im sure that he could have the best season ever.

That being said, I traded him for McNabb/Caddy/CJ. Then traded McNabb for Portis/Vick. Overall, Im on suicide watch.

I'm going to need to take your shoestrings....

LT2 is not human. Seriously. He's some kind of man-beast who hungers for the endzone. 8-o
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby frogfan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:44 pm

Should have been game at his at TCU when he set the NCAA record with 406 yards against UTEP...oh yeah, and he added 6 TDs...was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Makes all of us TCU alums proud every Sunday.

To think that he could very well go from unknown college recruit (only recruited by TCU, K-State, and North Texas) to one of the greatest RBs in NFL history...what an unbelieveable story.
frogfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tsunami001 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:50 pm

frogfan wrote:Should have been game at his at TCU when he set the NCAA record with 406 yards against UTEP...oh yeah, and he added 6 TDs...was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Makes all of us TCU alums proud every Sunday.

To think that he could very well go from unknown college recruit (only recruited by TCU, K-State, and North Texas) to one of the greatest RBs in NFL history...what an unbelieveable story.

best thing about him is that he doesn't showboat. just gets the job done. ;-D
tsunami001
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:53 am

He just player the toughest D that he will see from here on out. Add to that the Chiefs and Broncos being in the hunt and the Chargers might have no choice but to use LT for 17 weeks.
He has almost 1,500 all-purpose yards and 23 TDs.

Scarey to think of the numbers he could end up with. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby mattb47 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:17 am

Mercer Boy wrote:LT would have to score 2 TD's in every game from now on to get 30 TD's. He's been scoring like a madman the last few weeks, but playcalling, field position, and luck all play in scoring TD's. It can't last...at least I don't think so.

I very seriously doubt he's going to get to 2500 total yards. He'd have to get 200 yards a game for the rest of the year...and they will start resting him more in blowout games near the end of the season I would think.

If he does his average the rest of the season, he'll end up with around 2200 total yards and 25 TD's. I could see those numbers happening.

No....if he does his average the rest of the season he'll have 2380 total yards and 35 total TDs....

He is averaging 148.8 total yards per game and 2.2 TDs per game. 25 TDs seems VERY low for an estimate seeing as how he has 22 right now with 6 games to play. It's looking to me like he's going to shatter the single season TD record. All he needs is 7 TDs in 6 games which is certainly possible. Especially with defenses like Oakland, Buffalo, and Arizona left to play.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LJ's Crush » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 am

I like the guy because of his class and how he doesn't showboat but man do i hope some how he gets injured cause it's basically going to come down to the guy with LT or me as the winner and were both in the same division.
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby codered7 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:57 am

MVP no doubt, hes gonna bring SD to the superbowl.
thnx madaslives911 fo the sig! you da man!

Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ochenta y Cinco! Who?
Ocho Cinco Biatch! O ok.
codered7
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby V-unit » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:07 am

I have never really ever seen a rb in a zone like LT is on right now.Ive been watching football for 16 years and i have never ever seen a player like this.Barry Sanders is the closest rb but the TDs that LT is getting is just unheard of.Might be one of the top 5 greatest RB ever when its all said and done.
Starting Linup for 2007
QB:M.Schaub*,J.Cambell,J.Dellhomme(IR)
RB:L.Tomlinson*,Rudi Johnson*,E.Grahm,C.WIlliams(IR)
WR:S.Smith*,Roy Williams*,G.Jennings,N.Burleson
WR/TE:A.Gates*,D.Clark
K:S.M.Grokaswkie NE K*,S.Grahm
D:SD*,Tennesee
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:38 am

By the end of the season, the truth will come out that LT2 is not actually a human but a super-robot designed by the fantasy football gods.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk