Randy Moss wants to be traded - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Randy Moss wants to be traded

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:34 pm

Not much new here. He's been talking about trades the past couple weeks. When he was talking to an interviewer several weeks back when he was talking about if the Raiders don't care about the team, then why should he. He was asked about a trade and he said he'd love one.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Athrun340 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:48 pm

killiansjmd wrote:He should've said something before the trade deadline now he needs to suck it up and wait until the off season before he can get moved. Plus he's hurting his own value with these pathetic performances.

he did

I would love to see moss being reunited with culpepper

dolphins need a big time reciever .. chambers just drops too many passes for a no.1 wr

for the trade value? i think this is bad for oakland and good for the other teams i mean.. the way hes playing.. hes not worth a 3rd round pick .. probably 4th
Athrun340
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:15 pm

I'm sure Saban would want to deal with that head case - hes not worth it.

He's turning into TO - destroying the teams he plays for. Which team is next Moss?
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Matthias » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:32 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:He's turning into TO - destroying the teams he plays for. Which team is next Moss?

Let's not get dramatic here. He was mostly fine in Minnesota: his problems did not involve the team or his teammates. And he then gets traded (not signs with) a crappy team with a crappy coach whose idea of doing something is changing the thumb up his butt. They have no offensive line; they have little in the way of a defense; they have a bad running back who just got out for the season; and of the other two receivers who were good, one was traded, and one is on an indefinite suspension because he said something bad about the coach. And so he's not happy. Go figure.

Comparing Moss to TO like that is just silly. And saying he "destroyed" anything is absurd.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:34 pm

the dolphins need to spend their money on their offensive line and replacing their aging defence, not on a reciever. besides, i think culpepper and moss still don't have a good friendship.

a team like kansas city could use moss actually....they have no exceptional wides.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Matthias » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:35 pm

Either do the Bolts, actually. Moss on the Chargers would do bad, bad things to the rest of the league.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Favre.com » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:10 pm

Randy Moss is my favorite receiver of all time hands down. I think that unlike TO's joke excuses, Moss is really labeled incorrectly by the media. I think hes really not that bad of a guy to be honest. As a player he has some of the best hands in the game (Holt and Harrison are the only ones better IMO). I have absolutely no problem with this comment.

Yes, he gets paid to do a job, but he wants to let his talent shine and this job ain't doing it. Take this example (this is a REAL story): My father has a PhD in music. He immigrated to this country and had little or no connections. Since the music business is ridiculiusly tight and hard to break through in and he had/has no connections he uses his PhD to work for a church as a music director. He makes his money but he hates the job. Why? He has much much more talent then what that job requires and he can never achieve the potential he has. The job doesn't provide chances to succeed or progress (in Moss' case, the superbowl) and it is repetititve and requires the skills he possesed as an undergrad, not a PHD student.

Moss wants the superbowl, Moss wants the HoF, Moss wants to be great. What is wrong with that? I would want to play for a team that could win, I would want to be a great receiver,I would love to be in the HoF. If it was HIS fault that this wasn't happening thats one thing, but when they throw 0 times to him in a game I would be freakin' pissed that my talents aren't getting utilized too...
Zito is God in the Baseball Cafe
Favre.com
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 16)

Postby boyz35 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:29 pm

RocketsDWM wrote: Which team is next Moss?
Good question. I say the Giants or Skins.
boyz35
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:32 pm

the giants already got plaxico.

wouldn't be surprised to see the redskins going for him.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby boyz35 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:13 pm

JasonSeahorn wrote:the giants already got plaxico.
True, true - but could you imagine if they could pull that off with the salary cap, which they might be able to w/ Tiki out. Eli would be all set up like Peyton.
boyz35
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk