What are ex-Portis owners doing? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What are ex-Portis owners doing?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:52 am

This Portis owner has promoted Warrick Dunn from flex spot to RB and is starting Terry Glenn in the flex...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby blubombers » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:13 am

The commish of my league dropped McGahee 8-o this past week and I picked him up to replace Portis :-° . Hopefully he gets healthy and goes off for the easy schedule he has coming up during the fantasy playoffs. ;-D
blubombers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RJ24VC15 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:56 am

Waiting for next season.

Depite the injurys to my 2 top players, portis and mcnabb, my team cant get it done eve though it looks solid.

Brees
Gore
Lewis
Holt
Boldin
RJ24VC15
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer

Postby niblet » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:07 am

blubombers wrote:The commish of my league dropped McGahee 8-o this past week and I picked him up to replace Portis :-° . Hopefully he gets healthy and goes off for the easy schedule he has coming up during the fantasy playoffs. ;-D

lucky you. why would he ever drop mcgahee. he might even be coming back this week.
niblet
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby blubombers » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:18 am

niblet wrote:
blubombers wrote:The commish of my league dropped McGahee 8-o this past week and I picked him up to replace Portis :-° . Hopefully he gets healthy and goes off for the easy schedule he has coming up during the fantasy playoffs. ;-D

lucky you. why would he ever drop mcgahee. he might even be coming back this week.

He picked up Deangelo Williams. He is fighting for a playoff position and I guess he needed as much help as he could get now. I am just amazed that he dropped him but even more amazed that I got McGahee because I am last in the waivers out of 12 teams. I had a very solid team until I lost Portis and McNabb. Good thing I picked up Romo many weeks ago. ;-D
blubombers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby skibrett15 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:21 am

This is why you need to draft 3 RBs in a flex league. That way you have a guy if your stud goes down and you can play a WR in the flex. For Me it's Corey Dillon/Laurence Maroney.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk