WARNING! You should trade these guys ASAP!! /Whine Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WARNING! You should trade these guys ASAP!! /Whine Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

WARNING! You should trade these guys ASAP!! /Whine Thread

Postby swandive » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:09 pm

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the players I have because it's now clear to me that my team, scratch that, I am cursed. I am starting to think that "The Cart" must be one of the guys on my roster because he's seen as much time on the field as most of my players. I was even planning a "Trade McNabb Now!" post last week, but got sidetracked and didn't do it & that is 100% true.

Here are my seriously injured players:

MCNABB
PORTIS
MCGAHEE

Here are my players who now have or who have had or who are constantly battling injuries:

K. JONES
FITZ
JENNINGS
HEAP
CHESTER

Here are my players that are not injured but are sure to be soon because I am cursed. As an added benefit of these injuries you can count on them going out very early in the game before they have any real points.

A-TRAIN
ROY WILLIAMS
L. EVANS
C. JOHNSON
D. OWENS

At this pont this post is just going to turn into a complete cry/whine-fest.

I would rather just have a team that sucks from the start so I don't get my hopes up just to be squashed as the season get closer to the end. Last year I was in a great spot for at least third in total points ($100.) Even though both of my top 2 WR (Roy Williams, A. Johnson) had went down early with injuries I still had 3 good RB's to start - Edge, DD, and Jordan. Well DD went w/ injuries (and had me staring him every other week - always when he didn't play), Edge sat most of the last 4 games or so, and Jordan did nothing the last 5 or 6 weeks. I came in fourth ($0) in total points and lost the 1st game in the playoffs.

I should have known it would be the same this year when I was "lucky" enough to "steal" Portis w/ the 6th overall pick only to see him get injured live, before our draft was even over. Hell, even my kicker, Kaeding, is driving me nuts since suddenly the Chargers do nothing but score TD's. To add insult to injury, unlike most other commish's in Sportsline, mine wouldn't give me McNabb's TD from last week. He didn't even respond to my e-mail.

From now on I'm going to start praying that LT goes down for the year w/ an injury. I don't care if that's unsportsmanlike. I might as well add LJ and mabye even Tiki and Westy to that list. I'm sick of it!

:~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~(
swandive
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:21 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 208)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk