Amazing kid - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Amazing kid

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:13 am

confused_jake wrote:
eman wrote:Our HS qb got a full ride to USC. :) He's ranked 15th in the nation or something at qb.

Is that Aaron Corp of Orange Lutheran? My friend's team played against him. My friend is a fullback and also had to matchup against Chris Gallipo, who on some rankings, is ranked #3 in the country at linebacker. Gallipo goes to servite.

Or Samson Szcarsky or whatever his name is?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:13 pm

Antonio Cromartie (SD), Pat Watkins (PIT), Boo Williams (formerly NO and NYG), Craphonso Thorpe (KC), and Zack Piller (TEN)

all went to my high school.... I think we had a few others go to the NFL, but I don't remember them all...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:30 pm

Thats pretty awesome- we i haven't had anyone really major from my high school, although derrick williams for penn st. went to a different school less than an hour from me- also, although he is only at the end of the bench at laffayette, there was a kid that led our baseketball team to the state championship that shared state player of the year with texas' kevin durant

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby eman » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:42 pm

It's Samson. :) Just noticed his ranking dropped a good amount as of late, I suppose that had to do with the fact that our team sucks and lost in our first game in CIF. :-t

Also nearby are Jimmy Clausen and Marc Tyler, the #1 qb and #2 RB in the nation, I don't know either of them personally or anything but it will be cool when I'm older and they're in the pros to be able to say my buds played with them. ;-D And, mark my words, Marc Tyler is amazing. He's the next Reggie Bush.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby confused_jake » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:04 pm

eman wrote:It's Samson. :) Just noticed his ranking dropped a good amount as of late, I suppose that had to do with the fact that our team sucks and lost in our first game in CIF. :-t

Also nearby are Jimmy Clausen and Marc Tyler, the #1 qb and #2 RB in the nation, I don't know either of them personally or anything but it will be cool when I'm older and they're in the pros to be able to say my buds played with them. ;-D And, mark my words, Marc Tyler is amazing. He's the next Reggie Bush.

Tyler is on his way to USC ;-D . Oaks Christian also has i think the #1 safety in california who is headed to USC.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby eman » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:08 pm

#12 S, Marshall Jones. ;-D He also plays WR, I doubt he'll play WR at USC though. He's good S but it's hard to know just how good he is seeing as the only good offense OC faced is Bonnies (St Bonaventure), he looked good against them though.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby confused_jake » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:16 pm

eman wrote:#12 S, Marshall Jones. ;-D He also plays WR, I doubt he'll play WR at USC though. He's good S but it's hard to know just how good he is seeing as the only good offense OC faced is Bonnies (St Bonaventure), he looked good against them though.

Yeah thats his name, i couldn't think of it and was too lazy to look it up.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:55 pm

CC wrote:Top athlete in the nation? I know AJ Green is getting a lot of run as the best football player and Greg Monroe is the top basketball player.

He is the 23rd ranked player for next year and a 5-star for basketball.
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewprosp ... 28&Sport=2

Hopefully Monroe will be attending Duke in a few years....

Here is an article on Terrelle Pryor, in which he is referred to as the possible top overall athlete in the nation:

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/592673.html
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Previous

Return to General Talk