I don't understand the ladders thing - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

I don't understand the ladders thing

Moderator: Football Moderators

I don't understand the ladders thing

Postby MadDog36 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:54 pm

Do you rank the order of the "obviousness" of the game outcomes or the likelihood team A defeats team B and it goes down the ladder 1-16 as you rank your choices. Example...

say NO was playing Houston and that was the easiest matchup of the week. Would you put the "1" beside NO or Houston to say who will lose?

ALSO--
I have been trying to play the trivia thing but the questions aren't being submitted in my box. I have nailed the few that I have answered, I want in.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I don't understand the ladders thing

Postby danleroi22 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:14 pm

MadDog36 wrote:Do you rank the order of the "obviousness" of the game outcomes or the likelihood team A defeats team B and it goes down the ladder 1-16 as you rank your choices. Example...

say NO was playing Houston and that was the easiest matchup of the week. Would you put the "1" beside NO or Houston to say who will lose?

Yes, you rank the team you think MOST likely to win, as number 1. You rank the team you think SECOND MOST likely to win, as number 2.... etc. etc.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I don't understand the ladders thing

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:18 pm

MadDog36 wrote:Do you rank the order of the "obviousness" of the game outcomes or the likelihood team A defeats team B and it goes down the ladder 1-16 as you rank your choices. Example...

ALSO--
I have been trying to play the trivia thing but the questions aren't being submitted in my box. I have nailed the few that I have answered, I want in.

danleroi answered your question about the ladders. ;-D

As far as the trivia goes, click on "check my inbox for messages" or "You have no new messages". Then you'll see inbox, sentbox, outbox, savebox, & TRIVIABOX. The triviabox is all the way to the right. Click on triviabox and you'll see all the trivia questions. Hope this helps. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:14 pm

For Ladders, you put your number next to the team you think will win, and you use the smaller numbers for the "most obvious" winners as you called it. You're creating a ladder of picks starting with 1 and going to 16.

If you have any other questions, ask me or check out the rules in the Ladders forum. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Cafe Games Talk