Cutler to Start Week 13??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cutler to Start Week 13???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby waterproof » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:35 pm

just dropped Plummer for Cutler. With Walker on my squad, I hope he can get the job done.
waterproof
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:16 pm

JasonSeahorn wrote:he can be a viable fantasy option, denver doesn't have a very hard pass-defence schedule coming up. and unlike leinart, denver has a viable o-line so cutler should get time to let javon get open.

and the texans don't need plummer. they still have sage rosenfels!!! though they could try to make a move for huard :-b

I'm not so sure about that comment about the line though. I've seen a whole lot of Plummer on his back or running for his life, and I don't think it's all his fault.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby skibrett15 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:49 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
JasonSeahorn wrote:he can be a viable fantasy option, denver doesn't have a very hard pass-defence schedule coming up. and unlike leinart, denver has a viable o-line so cutler should get time to let javon get open.

and the texans don't need plummer. they still have sage rosenfels!!! though they could try to make a move for huard :-b

I'm not so sure about that comment about the line though. I've seen a whole lot of Plummer on his back or running for his life, and I don't think it's all his fault.

The thing of it is... the O-line is terrible in straight pass blocking because they're tiny. Tiny. Built for the ZBS they need to move, so they're undersized when it comes to passing downs. The problem is that Jake keeps getting sacks and getting them in long yardage situations. I'm guessing Cutler will be told to get the ball out quick or throw it away. If they can run effectively and get in good 3rd and 4 or less situations Cutler should be fine since they can go Play action. That will let Cutler unleash his cannon and give him some time. I expect Javon to be hit deep often (relatively).
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk