How 'bout 'dem 'BOYS!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How 'bout 'dem 'BOYS!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:35 am

terpfan wrote:does anyone else notice the cowboys schedule as being extremeley easy? theyve played the falcons, jets, giants, cardinals, and eagles and the get the lions next week. im jealous.

Saying that was an easy schedule at the beginning of the yr would get you laughed at. The Falcons were contenders with a solid D. The Giants had an explosive offense and were playoff bound. The Eagles were going to win their division again and were Super Bowl hopefuls. These werent my predictions, but they were the majority opinions around here. Just another example of the cyclical nature of the NFL I guess.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:45 am

Unfortunately I had little faith in Ramsey v. TB, and I correctly guessed that Shanahan was full of it, and Plummer would be out, so I picked up Quincy Carter to start for me this week...

8 pts.... Thanks a lot Quincy... :-t

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Dude_ffc » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:40 pm

If you look at their opponents winning % from last season they have one of the more difficult schedules this season.
"That rug really tied the room together."
The Dude_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

The Cowboys...

Postby blueonion » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:59 pm

The only thing that was more painful than watching the Cowboys go 4-1 was the day I heard Parcells was going to be the new headcoach of the Dallas Cowboys.

As much as I despise the Cowboys, they are good and will only get better. Depending how long Parcells coaches there, another Cowboy Super Bowl is inevitable. (For example, if Parcells coaching for 20 years they will win one...if he only coaches for next season, well maybe not).

The BlueOnion
blueonion
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk