LT, LJ... SJ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

LT, LJ... SJ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:20 pm

Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


So?
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby Athrun340 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:39 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


So?


so lets say you have the 7th pick? would you draft SA over peyton?

i dont think so..
Athrun340
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 455
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby suppasonic » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:45 pm

Athrun340 wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:
Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


So?


so lets say you have the 7th pick? would you draft SA over peyton?

i dont think so..


Of course I would. I wouldn't take Peyton until the 3rd round, well, ever.
suppasonic
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 370
Joined: 7 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Matthias » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:54 pm

Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


Whatever, man. You can bookmark this thread and if Alexander is healthy in the pre-season and has an ADP lower than 1.9, I'll pay you $100. Because it's not happening.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2398
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Leber » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:56 pm

Matthias wrote:
Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


Whatever, man. You can bookmark this thread and if Alexander is healthy in the pre-season and has an ADP lower than 1.9, I'll pay you $100. Because it's not happening.


1.9? Don't you mean 6.9? Because next year I see LT2 as the consensus #1 pick and LJ as the consensus #2 pick.
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Matthias » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:58 pm

Leber wrote:
Matthias wrote:Whatever, man. You can bookmark this thread and if Alexander is healthy in the pre-season and has an ADP lower than 1.9, I'll pay you $100. Because it's not happening.


1.9? Don't you mean 6.9? Because next year I see LT2 as the consensus #1 pick and LJ as the consensus #2 pick.


No. I mean 1.9. Round 1, Pick 9.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager


Posts: 2398
Joined: 16 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Leber » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:00 pm

Matthias wrote:
Leber wrote:
Matthias wrote:Whatever, man. You can bookmark this thread and if Alexander is healthy in the pre-season and has an ADP lower than 1.9, I'll pay you $100. Because it's not happening.


1.9? Don't you mean 6.9? Because next year I see LT2 as the consensus #1 pick and LJ as the consensus #2 pick.


No. I mean 1.9. Round 1, Pick 9.


Ahh, my bad. I read it wrong.
Image
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 2589
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Favre.com » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:04 pm

I don't see any sane draft where SA is still there past the first round. I would be extatic to get him at 1.12 and then nab a Steve Smith at 2.01. Assuming his health is fine I doubt he falls out of a top 5 RB category.
Image
Zito is God in the Baseball Cafe
Favre.com
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 819
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 7 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Getting Back to the Line of Scrimmage

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:33 pm

suppasonic wrote:
Athrun340 wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:
Athrun340 wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:
Matthias wrote:You're nuts. Assuming Alexander heals fine, he's gone by pick 7, round 1.

Yea, I don't see how SA falls out of the 1st round next year.


pick 7? peyton manning isnt even picked yet in this years draft in most leagues ..


So?


so lets say you have the 7th pick? would you draft SA over peyton?

i dont think so..


Of course I would. I wouldn't take Peyton until the 3rd round, well, ever.


Bingo ;-D
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Postby Timbathia » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:31 am

Does anyone that has played fantasy football more than one season ever pick a QB in the first round?

I picked a QB in round six once. I got nervous and twitched after several guys took their second one. It was a silly mistake and I have never taken a QB that early since.
Timbathia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 975
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Geelong, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:05 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact