Chuck Amato - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Chuck Amato

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chuck Amato

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:58 pm

Is going to be fired tonite. No more clown feet on the side line.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Turnip » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:51 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Turnip
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:50 pm

I am sad to see him go for selfish reasons. As long as he was at NC State I had faith that UNC could beat them, even with as bad a team as we had this year. On the bright side, with Butch coming in and a new coach at NCSU, maybe the two schools will get competitive in football again.

I will miss the clown shoes though.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:16 pm

VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:39 pm

Another travesty in this whole thing is that we won't get any more cartoons like these from the Raleigh News & Observer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0El30dvJ_fU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOo5JRzIaY&mode=related&search=
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:16 pm

Speculation now is that NCST is looking to Bill Cower. Apperantly they went after him before Amato and he told him that the time wasn't right, but to come back later. He has built a house in Raleigh his wife is living there and his daughter goes to school there, and he is in his last year of his contract with no negotiations on going.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:31 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Speculation now is that NCST is looking to Bill Cower. Apperantly they went after him before Amato and he told him that the time wasn't right, but to come back later. He has built a house in Raleigh his wife is living there and his daughter goes to school there, and he is in his last year of his contract with no negotiations on going.

:-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:34 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Speculation now is that NCST is looking to Bill Cower. Apperantly they went after him before Amato and he told him that the time wasn't right, but to come back later. He has built a house in Raleigh his wife is living there and his daughter goes to school there, and he is in his last year of his contract with no negotiations on going.

:-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

Hey i want cower to stay, my wife's whole family lives in Pittsburgh, so i am Steeler fan by default.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 pm

Turnip wrote:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! I hoping I could post this. As long as we get a coach who can manage a game I'll be happy... If can recruit thats just a plus...

COWHER COWHER COWHER!!!!!!
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby aldridg6in » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:12 pm

I guess we'll see about Cowher. The word from every Steeler fan I've talked to is that Cowher would prefer to take a year off from coaching and then come back if he were going to do it. Again, that's just rumor that I've heard and have nothing to back it up.

The last thing I want for the Wolfpack faithful is for them to get their hopes up about a big name coach and then have it backfire on them like the basketball fiasco. They had everyone under the sun interested in that job and ended up with Sidney Lowe. UNC has been there before. We struck out several times in basketball and football before landing a really big name.

I'm sure you'll get a decent coach. I'm just not so sure I'd pin my hopes on Cowher just yet.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to College Football