This has been a crazy week. Long NFL week=zero productivity - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

This has been a crazy week. Long NFL week=zero productivity

Moderator: Football Moderators

This has been a crazy week. Long NFL week=zero productivity

Postby tecmobowl12 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:41 pm

Sorry if this is on wrong forum, but I wanted to recap an up and down matchup this week. I'm in 6th place and trying to run for playoffs, and am playing the 1st place team.

First I have Romo go off and score 42 points, which by itself outscored my entire team last week

Then today Chester starts strong and it appears I'm off to an easy victory. However, my opponent stacks Baltimore's huge game along with Deuce, Boldin and Cooley, on top of LJ's thanksgiving beatdown, and suddenly I'm getting crushed.

At this point I'm down a bunch with my opponent still fielding Rivers and Moss, against my Harrison/Driver/Gates/Tiki. Considering Rivers' potential I figured my W had pretty much slipped away.

Then Gates somehow outscores Rivers 10-3 (thanks LT) and Moss doesn't do crap. Consequently I'm only down by 8 with Harrison and Driver left. If I can get 9 between them I will consider myself league champion.

Note sure if I like this stretched out NFL week, way too much time spent following the stats instead of upcoming law finals...
tecmobowl12
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Lung » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:44 pm

This is discussion better served in the Game Commentary / Venting forum. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting