I *(&#ing hate Addai. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I *(&#ing hate Addai.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bobbing_headz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:21 am

I wanna murder Addai!!! :-#

Up by 25 going into the night. Lost by 20.

I'm gonna go cry now. :~(
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby quitesanemax » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:34 am

Wow... the hate for Addai for doing what he is supposed to do. Some people take this game a little too seriously. If your going to hate anyone, hate the players on your team that were unable to have a game like that... lol.
quitesanemax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I *(&#ing hate Addai.

Postby mattb47 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:59 pm

Portlis X wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Portlis X wrote:He alone will cause me to miss the playoffs this year. What a bunch of crap.

That's interesting....my league uses the first 13 weeks to decide who makes the playoffs.....basing it on one guy's performance one week is kinda harsh. :-) :-b

I was 7-4 going in to this week. I am now 7-5. I lost to the guy who was in 2nd place in my division, who has now beaten me twice. He will now win any tie breaker over me, and I won't have enough wins to get the ONE lousy wild card slot.

In my opinion, 7-4 is a pretty decent season for the first 11 games. Going in to this game tonight, I was even leading by a fair margin. Addai (*#$ed me, plain and simple.

I understand that......but you are just putting too much emphasis on this one game. Why was this one the reason you aren't going to make it rather than one of your other 4 losses? Couldn't you have won one of those and got into the playoffs? Is it truly Addai's fault? ;-)
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TheSQUID » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:18 pm

I was up by alot too, and at the last second Thursday the team I'm facing traded away Portis for Addai and Branch. I was up by 35 and am now losing by .04! I can can still make the playoffs in this league at 5-6-1. Some of these teams are just terrible ;-D
TheSQUID
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby klgreen1973 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:16 am

Although I feel your pain, don't hate Addai. Hate Tony "Dumb Ass" Dungy. He is the stupid head coach who should- by now- be giving Addai 25 or more carries a game. Instead that clown keeps splitting thbe carries with the washed up Rhodes. Rhodes couldn't run out of a wet paper bag if his life depended on it. The could be undefeated now if they had ran Addai more. I too have Addai. I am 7-5....7-6 after tonight, but still won my division by one game.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:18 am

i think they didn't use addai that much today because they want him to be fresh for the playoffs....it's really dumb of them to drop a game that would help give them home field, but having addai fully ready will be very important to the colts later on.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby benb18a » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:45 am

That would be smart since rookies normally break down near the end of their season; they simply aren't used to playing this many games.

Thanks to eagles21 for the awesome sig :)

2011:

Representin' the Cafe in the IBL league: 73-34, 15-8 in Championship Tier playoffs
BBKL: 7-6
Money league: 9-4, #1 seed one and done
benb18a
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Jack » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:22 am

To the OP: Don't hate the player...hate the game.

P.S. - I don't think Addai would be too keen on you, either, if he bothered to read this tripe. Wah.
Thanks to madaslives911 for this graphic from his site...
MOVE THOSE CHAINS, MOVE THOSE CHAINS, MOVE!
Jack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting