Me on TV again. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Me on TV again.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:05 am

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:I'll be on TV tomorrow night, at 9 PM. I believe ESPN.

Duke vs. Indiana, I'll be in the second row of the student section in Cameron Indoor ;-D

I'll be wearing a shirt that says Duke University (big help, right?). I have fairly curly dark hair, but I might be dying my hair white, with my friend who is dying his blue....

That's awesome DJF. I can't imagine what it's like to sit in the student section in Cameron Indoor. You'll have to let us know. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:22 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Well, I know for a fact that I got on TV...but it was in the little "preview" they do for the show about 3 minutes before the show actually starts. They showed me and my "Umaga Come Get Some Ham" sign for about 10 seconds right near the end of the spot. My friend Matt also got the "HHH Fears This Bunny" sign on there! ;-D Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have video of it unless someone taped the preview before the show started. :-/

I also got spotlighted by the cameras during a "show off your sign" contest during a commercial break. Right before they stopped, they zoomed in on my "Mickie Give Me A Hickey" sign, hahaha. ;-) If they judge it to be the best sign of the week, it'll show up on their website. That would be awesome if I won.

Hopefully some of you managed to catch me...I was a little higher in the crowd than I was hoping for, so all you could see were my bright yellow signs from far away when they did wide shots of the crowd. :-/
Between flipping from YOU and MNF, Mercer I'm happy to report I did see a bright yellow sign as they were going to commerical once. Thought that might have been you guys. Couldn't quite tell though.

Still it's awesome. Better keep an eye on their website in the coming days.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:21 pm

haha have fun with that- ill try to tune in to see you make urself look bad

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:23 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:haha have fun with that- ill try to tune in to see you make urself look bad

Uh...he was on yesterday. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Madison » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:45 pm

Metroid wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:haha have fun with that- ill try to tune in to see you make urself look bad

Uh...he was on yesterday. :-b

:-b

I taped it. Will probably watch it tonight. I'll report a "Mercer sighting" if I see him. Hopefully I'll have time to watch it tonight anyway. ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk