Postby Madison » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:32 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Madison wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Madison wrote:80 and sunny yesterday. ;-D

Upper 20's with snow/sleet/ice everywhere right now. :-o

Whoa thats crazy where the heck do you live? 8-o

I believe he is a fellow Texan, which I'm sure is probably the case, because same thing here in the Texas Panhandle right now. Sunny, 75 degrees Tuesday, yesterday, 4 inches of snow and low 20's, wind chill of -10. :-o

Yep, Fort Worth. ;-D

Weather is insane like that down here. :-b

Panhandle for you Joel? You guys get a whole lot more snow than we do. It's relatively rare down here, but makes it all the more dangerous since people have no clue how to drive on it. :-b

Yep, not gonna tell you what city because I will just get the same conversation as always,

"Oh, aren't they the place with that HUGE steak!??"

"Yeah, that's the place"

"Have you ever tried to eat it?"

"HECK NO!!!"

:-b
Yep, always goes like that.

Now how many people are COMPLETELY clueless to what I am refering to??

No worries man. My ex-wife went to school in Pampa which is somewhere up there around you. :-b

The_Captain wrote:Howdy neighbor! I live over in Wylie (East of Plano....)

Hey! I know where Wylie is :-B . I've bowled over at Plano Superbowl a few times, and that's not too far from you. :-) Can't say I've actually been in Wylie, but I've been close. :-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:36 pm

Madison wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Madison wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Madison wrote:80 and sunny yesterday. ;-D

Upper 20's with snow/sleet/ice everywhere right now. :-o

Whoa thats crazy where the heck do you live? 8-o

I believe he is a fellow Texan, which I'm sure is probably the case, because same thing here in the Texas Panhandle right now. Sunny, 75 degrees Tuesday, yesterday, 4 inches of snow and low 20's, wind chill of -10. :-o

Yep, Fort Worth. ;-D

Weather is insane like that down here. :-b

Panhandle for you Joel? You guys get a whole lot more snow than we do. It's relatively rare down here, but makes it all the more dangerous since people have no clue how to drive on it. :-b

Yep, not gonna tell you what city because I will just get the same conversation as always,

"Oh, aren't they the place with that HUGE steak!??"

"Yeah, that's the place"

"Have you ever tried to eat it?"

"HECK NO!!!"

Yep, always goes like that.

Now how many people are COMPLETELY clueless to what I am refering to??

No worries man. My ex-wife went to school in Pampa which is somewhere up there around you. :-b

The_Captain wrote:Howdy neighbor! I live over in Wylie (East of Plano....)

Hey! I know where Wylie is :-B . I've bowled over at Plano Superbowl a few times, and that's not too far from you. :-) Can't say I've actually been in Wylie, but I've been close. :-D

Yeah, I have been through Pampa ALL the time. I used to live 45 minutes from Pampa, and then we moved to a town about 45 minutes on the other side of Pampa ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:02 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
knapplc wrote:
stomperrob wrote:Try lovely southern Alberta - earlier this week it was -7F and snowing - the wind chill -40F. Just starting to warm up now! :-P

You're Canadian? Did not know that.

Yup, born and raised in Calgary, Alberta - live in a small town in southern Alberta now!

I didn't know Wyoming was in Canada. 8-o

Lol, just a big Steelers fan, especially Jack Lambert - Lambert always hated doing interviews and one time years ago when a reporter asked where he was born he snarled and answered Buzzard's Breath, Wyoming (not sure where he's really from but always loved that answer) - it went with my old Lambert avatar.

Wikipedia wrote:John Harold "Jack" Lambert (July 8, 1952, Mantua, Ohio, United States)

Just so you know.... :-D

Thanx - yeh, Mantua just doesn't sound as cool as Buzzard's Breath! And somehow I can't picture Lambert as a "Harold" (bet no one ever called him that and lived)! :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Tiki » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:23 pm

It's damn cold here! Had to put my hands in my crotch today when I was walking to my car!!! :-o :-t
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Tiki wrote:It's damn cold here! Had to put my hands in my crotch today when I was walking to my car!!! :-o :-t

So you had your hands in your crotch WHILE you were walking to your car O:-) Ill bet that made it hard to walk.

Scary. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:29 pm

It has been 70 degrees and sunny in NC all week. We got some rain tonight but it still wasn't too bad outside. We're getting ready to get some colder weather so play time is over. I just started working on my golf game, too.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby The_Captain » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:30 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Tiki wrote:It's damn cold here! Had to put my hands in my crotch today when I was walking to my car!!! :-o :-t

So you had your hands in your crotch WHILE you were walking to your car O:-) Ill bet that made it hard to walk.

Scary. :-b

Eh, Tiki's hands are always in his crotch, that or in a turtles.....sorta makes one wonder if there are any women where Tiki lives?

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BrutallyHuge » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:51 am

Metroid wrote:Yeah and unless its on Co2 I dont know how good its gonna be. :-?

It's untapped. We were at a swanky party that bought 5 kegs and only 1.5 were consumed. Everyone was drinking mixed drinks.

I only need 2 more bags of ice to make it to Saturday. One today and one tomorrow. $20 ain't so bad for a keg of Yuengling ($65 for a keg).

I hope there's some leftover for Sunday football.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk