Strengths and weaknesses - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Strengths and weaknesses

Moderator: Football Moderators

Strengths and weaknesses

Postby Fakker » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:42 pm

My Team in a 12 team league: Starters Drew bledsoe QB, ricky williams RB, travis henry RB, Terrell Owens WR, Ed McCaffery WR, BuBBa Franks TE, Jay Feely K, 49ers DT. Reserves: Micheal Pittman RB, Vinny Testaverde QB, Peerless Price WR, Rod Gardner WR, J.J.Stokes, WR,Packers DT. Is there a place that i need to inprove or have to much of......???? And one more question, everyone wants to trade me for Owens, what should i be looking for in a trade or if i even should????

;-D or :-t
Fakker

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Darin » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:09 pm

First off, you have to be offered a VERY good deal to give up Owens, I'd wait to see what he does.

QB's - Risky with Bledsoe, but it is a VERY good risk, lots of upside. Vinny is a strong backup. Keep and eye on health for these two.

RB - Fairly good here, but I'd like to see one more RB and one less WR.

WR - Drop JJ and get another quality RB if you can, keep an eye out for surprise RB and jump on them if you can. Teams where RB is not a certain. Like Baltimore, Clevland, Denver, Philly, Indy, etc. YOu might be able to pick up a diamond in the rough

TE - VERY GOOD.

K & ST are decent.
Darin

Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:21 pm

If someone wants Owens he better offer a stud QB, who you could need with Bledsoe as your current starter!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:41 am

i wouldnt trade owens for much of anything granted in some sense i am partial to the bledsoe bandwagon i think hell do great this year. the only thing i may advise you on is that if you have SF and GB defense than i would play GB's they had a top 10 det last year and made several key aquisitions in the offseason to boost their line i think theyll be a great def this year possibly top 5
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk