Florida vs Arkansas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Florida vs Arkansas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:41 pm

So now every one starts the talk. I think a playoff system needs implemented, and so does 90% of the population. Now someone needs to wake up and do it.
Honestly, I think this game puts Florida over Michigan. Unfortunately, I don't see this team beating OSU.
I guess I can be happy if both Big Ten BCS teams can win
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:41 pm

eman wrote:And another forced throw leading to an interception. Now I see why Arkansas runs the ball so much. At least I get to watch some Tebow action now. ;-D

He is a beast, with him and Harvin, our Offense will be good for years to come.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:43 pm

NittanyLions wrote:So now every one starts the talk. I think a playoff system needs implemented, and so does 90% of the population. Now someone needs to wake up and do it.
Honestly, I think this game puts Florida over Michigan. Unfortunately, I don't see this team beating OSU.

I would love to see a 4 or 8 team Playoff.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby eman » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:43 pm

I agree. Florida will be a very fun to watch team the nextcouple years. I wouldn't be surprised if they go to an offense similar to WVU's to really capitolize on their running talent.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:49 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:So now every one starts the talk. I think a playoff system needs implemented, and so does 90% of the population. Now someone needs to wake up and do it.

And you know what, anyone in favor of a playoff system can NOT say a Mich-OSU rematch is ridiculous, because if they really are the top 2 teams, they would meet in the playoff system as well.
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:52 pm

NittanyLions wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

And you know what, anyone in favor of a playoff system can NOT say a Mich-OSU rematch is ridiculous, because if they really are the top 2 teams, they would meet in the playoff system as well.

I never said it was ridiculous, i said i think UF desrves to be there. :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby NittanyLions » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:02 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

I know, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at every one who says that and the media who I've seen say how stupid that would be
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:48 pm

NittanyLions wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

I know, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at every one who says that and the media who I've seen say how stupid that would be

Well yea...even if you think Florida should be in, which I don't agree with, but I do at least respect, you have to at least say Michigan/OSU rematch is feasable...Michigan is still a good team even if you think Florida is better.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Gunslinger » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:28 am

Two reasons I think it should be UF and not UM in the championship:

1. UM had their shot and lost, it was close, but they lost.
2. UM is NOT a conference champion.

Let UF play in the championship. You could have a mini-Big 10/SEC showdown with LSU/UM in the Rose Bowl and OSU/UF in the championship. The Big 10 would probably be favored in both games but I bet the SEC wins (at least) one of them.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot about the Pac-10 tie in with the Rose Bowl. I got used to seeing UM/LSU in the projections and forgot that when USC lost they took that spot. Still, it would have been cool.
Last edited by Gunslinger on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby jdsun1 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:46 am

UM can't even win their damn conference. What a joke! So if MI plays OH ST again then should it be for the national championship or the conference championship part deux? Tougher schedule and only one loss versus lousy schedule and one loss to the conference champ. Hmmmmmmmm let me think here, maybe er Florida should play for the national championship?
jdsun1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to College Football