Florida vs Arkansas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Florida vs Arkansas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NittanyLions » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:06 am

jdsun1 wrote:UM can't even win their damn conference. What a joke! So if MI plays OH ST again then should it be for the national championship or the conference championship part deux? Tougher schedule and only one loss versus lousy schedule and one loss to the conference champ. Hmmmmmmmm let me think here, maybe er Florida should play for the national championship?

That's kind of ignorant, considering the conference winner was the undisputed #1 team. Michigan does have an easier schedule, but they also lost to the better team, by a smaller margin. I would HARDLY call Michigan's schedule lousy, easier than Florida maybe but not lousy. There is really no right answer, both sides have valid points. We'll see very soon what happens. To be honest, if Florida plays OSU I don't think it'll be a great game
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:36 pm

NittanyLions wrote:by a smaller margin.

Lmao. You might want to strip that point out of your post, it's killing your credibility.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to College Football