I'm thinking of sending Tomlinson a check :) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

I'm thinking of sending Tomlinson a check :)

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'm thinking of sending Tomlinson a check :)

Postby TaDa » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:10 pm

Most of my years in fantasy football, my teams have been pretty balanced where everyone scores. This year, there is a clear cut reason that I have a good shot of making the playoffs. It comes down to LaDainian "Superman" Tomlinson. If I were to win, I'm toying with the idea of sending his agent a check for like 40 bucks and writing a quick note saying "Thanks for the winning season this year. Here is your cut of my winnings." I'm curious if they'd even open the letter but I think it would be pretty funny if they cashed the check.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bomb Squad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:23 pm

He could make as much as earns in a year if every Fantasy team that drafted him sent him a ten!
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Timbathia » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:46 pm

Somehow the idea of winning money off my friends and then sending it to a millionaie just doesnt seem that attractive to me.

If Tomlinson keeps this form up and wins me my keeper league playoffs, I will be grateful and talk about him in revered tones, but that will be about as far as it goes.

Note - Feel free to send him cash though, especially if it results in him continuing this scoring form for the next few seasons.
Timbathia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby TaDa » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:50 pm

Knowing my luck, his people would cash the check, and the NFL would bust Tomlinson for gambling. On second thought, this was a VERY VERY bad idea.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Return to Football Talk