A fantasy Season useless!!!!(trades posted) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

A fantasy Season useless!!!!(trades posted)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Aaron's Arsenal » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:19 am

I confronted them about it being unfair, as did another manager in the league and they blew up and made it look like we were the one's being unfair. One said we were taking this "fake game" too serious. Anyhow, got too outta hand so Iquit and dropped my players for others to pickup on WW and hopefully another team will pick them up and beat the hell out of 'em. At least I finnished first in the season. Just thought I'd give you guys an update...
Aaron's Arsenal
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dgan » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:50 am

Aaron's Arsenal wrote:I confronted them about it being unfair, as did another manager in the league and they blew up and made it look like we were the one's being unfair. One said we were taking this "fake game" too serious. Anyhow, got too outta hand so Iquit and dropped my players for others to pickup on WW and hopefully another team will pick them up and beat the hell out of 'em. At least I finnished first in the season. Just thought I'd give you guys an update...

;-D ;-D ;-D

That is exactly what I was going to suggest, but you were way ahead of me! Tell the Commish if he's too much of a weasel to veto it or to get you your money back, then he owes you out of his own pocket. Maybe he was in on the collusion and that's why he's being a pansy about it.

Then, since you work with all of them, print out this whole thread and pass it out to all the team owners. I would actually go so far as to duct tape it to their cars, but I'm kind of that way.... }:-)
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby toy4x4 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:15 pm

Aaron's Arsenal wrote:I confronted them about it being unfair, as did another manager in the league and they blew up and made it look like we were the one's being unfair. One said we were taking this "fake game" too serious. Anyhow, got too outta hand so Iquit and dropped my players for others to pickup on WW and hopefully another team will pick them up and beat the hell out of 'em. At least I finnished first in the season. Just thought I'd give you guys an update...

I don't think you should have quit. You should have finished the season (and hopefully won) and then told them they are cheats and you won't be back. Obviously this ain't for money or you probably would not have done this so really, it's not worth more thought.

Had a couple teams try this one year in my league. Has not happened since...
QB: 1pt per 20 Yds Passing - 4pt Passing TD
RB/WR/TE: 1pt per 10 Yds Rushing/Receiving - 6 pts per TD
K: 1 Pt per XP - 3 pts per FP - 6 pts per +50 FG
toy4x4
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting