predictions projections and hector and victor - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

predictions projections and hector and victor

Moderator: Football Moderators

predictions projections and hector and victor

Postby matmat » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:14 pm

I don't pay for their weekly projections, but if I am not mistaken the ones for the sunday and monday nights are free.
anyway, I compared their projections to the actual outcome of the game and the result was something that I was expecting, more or less. Their yardage predictions are mostly good.. of 21 #s that they give there are large errors on only 6. not bad... i think they got tai streets and terrell owens mixed up, but aside from that ok. the touchdown numbers are a crapshoot... but we knew that already.

has anyone who frequents this forum actually sat down to do a calculation like the following:

team A plays team B

team A allows DA yards through the air
team B puts up PB yards throught the air

so we can expect pB = (DA+PB)/2 yards or so passing from team B.

player aB on team B has gotten 35% of the passing yardage so far this season so we expect 0.35 * pB yards from him in this game

etc....

just curious...
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:36 pm

I think that would be extremely hard to do. I haven't tried it. I have been using a site to do my linup, and I am 4-2. I don't pay for the hec &v vik projection either, I wish they were free. I really liked them the 1st week when they were free. The site I use is http://www.fftoolbox.com/whotostart

If that doesn't work, just go to http://www.fftoolbox.com and click on who to start.

Hope this helps a little bit.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk