How will the weather affect tonights game. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How will the weather affect tonights game.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Yeah, this is a little sketchy...looks like the storm line continues to move NE instead of E which would screw over Cinci a lot more quickly.

I had no other option than to start McNair this week against a crappy Bengals pass D...I thought he might do OK. Now I'm not so sure. I do have Lewis starting also. I am hoping for a shootout.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ampant » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:58 pm

RugbyD wrote:what are the NFL rules in the event of severe weather tonight? Is there a set amount of time a game can be delayed before they pick it back up the next day?

The only instance where I can remember a game being cancelled due to weather is during hurricanes. Rain or snow, they play the game . . . that's why I love football.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk