Giants soap opera continues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Giants soap opera continues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eaglesrule » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:35 pm

surely you don't think that a coach pointing fingers in public about mistakes his players make, and players not once, but twice calling out his coaching is a good thing? Granted, it was tiki twice, but part of it makes me wonder if he is a "statesman" to some degree for the team who speaks for them to some degree.

That said, I really hope they win this week.

I don't "like" any NFC East team other than my birds. I will say that I always liked Tiki and Strahan, and the Giants are much more preferable to the stupid skins and cowboys. At least they ha ve ownership and players (other than shockey) that I can like and respect.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 pm

Well I think you have to look closer at the way some of this is presented in the media. I don't really expect you to care that much as an Eagles fan but a lot of the reports are sensationalized. But whatever you know, I'm not going to defend TC or the Giants to the death. I'm just a fan. ;-)
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk