What's everyone's first name? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What's everyone's first name?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:38 am

Go with Josh... my name's Daniel... but people call me dan or josh. On here I'm dan typically.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:51 am

danleroi22 wrote:Go with Josh... my name's Daniel... but people call me dan or josh. On here I'm dan typically.

Is one your middle name or something?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:53 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
danleroi22 wrote:Go with Josh... my name's Daniel... but people call me dan or josh. On here I'm dan typically.

Nah he just looks like a Josh. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:54 am

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Actually... this isn't far from the truth... :-b ;-D

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:02 pm

danleroi22 wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Actually... this isn't far from the truth... :-b ;-D

Ha! Thats too funny. :-b

What is the truth or are you afraid we cant handle the truth?:-b
Metroid

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:10 pm

That's a fantastic movie by the way.

The truth is that it is a VERY long story.

Put short: My name is Dan, but for the past couple summers I have been called Josh numerous times at my summer job. I'll randomly walk down a sidewalk and someone will stick their head out their window and say, "You're name is Josh isn't it?"

I've really never seen anything so bizzare in my life. People always guess my name is Josh (they say I look like a Josh sometimes), so it's sort of a joke that I adopt the name... and beside, I love the name Josh anyways.

It so funny... people call me Josh all the time, when my name is Daniel. So I just let them and say, "Call me Josh if you want..."

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Re: What's everyone's first name?

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:11 pm

knapplc wrote:
Atog wrote:
mrblitz wrote:Not sure if this has ever been covered. But just curious. I'm sure we will all still be known by our Cafe alias's. My name is Paul. B-)

I too am a Paul ;-D

I'm appalled by that! :-b :-B

Oh my... you didn't just go there.... :-b

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Metroid » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:12 pm

danleroi22 wrote:That's a fantastic movie by the way.

Put short: My name is Dan, but for the past couple summers I have been called Josh numerous times at my summer job. I'll randomly walk down a sidewalk and someone will stick their head out their window and say, "You're name is Josh isn't it?"

I've really never seen anything so bizzare in my life. People always guess my name is Josh (they say I look like a Josh sometimes), so it's sort of a joke that I adopt the name... and beside, I love the name Josh anyways.

It so funny... people call me Josh all the time, when my name is Daniel. So I just let them and say, "Call me Josh if you want..."

That is bizzare.

And A Few Good Men was an awesome movie Josh. ;-D
Metroid

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:15 pm

Metroid wrote:

That is bizzare.

Very awesome movie. It's pretty much the role that made Tom Cruise famous... and I think quite fittingly. Love the scene where he comes in drunk from the rain, and he starts to yell... so classic. ;-D

"I'm gonna put him on the stand!"

Dug one of my favorite lines out:

"I'm sorry, your time's run out. What do we have for the losers, Judge? Well, for our defendants it's a lifetime at exotic Fort Levenworth. And for defense counsel Kaffee? That's right--It's-- A Court- Martial. Yes, Johnny, after falsely accusing a marine officer of conspiracy, Lt. Kaffee will have a long and prosperous career teaching typewriter maintenance at the Rocco Columbo School for Women. Thank you for playing "Should We or Should-We-Not Follow the Advice of the Galacticly Stupid"."
Last edited by danleroi22 on Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:17 pm

Metroid wrote:

I think he's joshing us :-b

That is bizzare.

Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk