Trivia Time Trial Rules - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Trivia Time Trial

Trivia Time Trial Rules

Moderator: Football Trivia Mods

Re: Trivia Time Trial Rules

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:19 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Quick question - Duran is not eligible to win, right? I am guessing that is why he isn't posing any questions, and while I think I might have him beat anyway, I just want to make sure so I don't get nipped at the wire 8-o ;-)

Correct, myself & DDD are not eligible to win. That usually doesn't stop DDD from posting questions. My guess is that he's just been busy. ;-D

PS: You have 24 correct & fastest answers. It only shows 10 because you have to ask 14 more questions to get credit for the other 14. That's what the red -14 next to your score means. DDD has a -13 next to his name. You need to ask more questions to get credit for all your correct/fastest answers. I know he's not eligible, but if he asks 13 questions he'll jump you in the standings...because you haven't asked enough questions. Make sense? :-?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:06 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Quick question - Duran is not eligible to win, right? I am guessing that is why he isn't posing any questions, and while I think I might have him beat anyway, I just want to make sure so I don't get nipped at the wire 8-o ;-)

Correct, myself & DDD are not eligible to win. That usually doesn't stop DDD from posting questions. My guess is that he's just been busy. ;-D

PS: You have 24 correct & fastest answers. It only shows 10 because you have to ask 14 more questions to get credit for the other 14. That's what the red -14 next to your score means. DDD has a -13 next to his name. You need to ask more questions to get credit for all your correct/fastest answers. I know he's not eligible, but if he asks 13 questions he'll jump you in the standings...because you haven't asked enough questions. Make sense? :-?

Yup, I get it now :-D

So basically I already have it locked up but I need to ask more questions to maximize my final score for posterity, right? :-? :-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:11 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Yup, I get it now :-D

So basically I already have it locked up but I need to ask more questions to maximize my final score for posterity, right? :-? :-D

Exactly! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm

So, the regular season is over for this game now right? Everything from now on (including Dolphin's 3 most recent questions) are just for fun as far as I can tell...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joejlitz » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 am

WaCougMBS wrote:So, the regular season is over for this game now right? Everything from now on (including Dolphin's 3 most recent questions) are just for fun as far as I can tell...

Yes; 5.2 seconds.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:05 am

joejlitz wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:So, the regular season is over for this game now right? Everything from now on (including Dolphin's 3 most recent questions) are just for fun as far as I can tell...

Yes; 5.2 seconds.

:-b ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby drunkmonkey » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 am

This is my first time playing...can you win the monthly without asking any questions?
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joejlitz » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:This is my first time playing...can you win the monthly without asking any questions?

No. In order to score you must ask questions. If you get 8 right and only ask 5 questions, then you only get 5 points.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm

joejlitz wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:This is my first time playing...can you win the monthly without asking any questions?

No. In order to score you must ask questions. If you get 8 right and only ask 5 questions, then you only get 5 points.

;-D

In order for a "correct answer" to count you need to ask a question. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby drunkmonkey » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:09 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
joejlitz wrote:

;-D

In order for a "correct answer" to count you need to ask a question. ;-D

I understand that. I was asking because under those rules, I believe I should have won for October.
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Trivia Time Trial