Week 13 GC: Dallas @ NY Giants - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 13 GC: Dallas @ NY Giants

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:47 pm

Favre.com wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:
Favre.com wrote:
....he got the win.

So did Grossman.

The fact of the matter is this is a fantasy site and by fantasy standards he was beyond bad today. In real life INTs don't matter because they can be thrown up to luck but in fantasy they are what they are. Romo had a horrid fantasy game, I saw the whole game on TV and in real life he was ok (should have had three picks though if Gibril Wilson could hold onto the ball).

He's allright, he's no savior, and definetly no Brady. Let's also admit how big of a joke the NYG defense is as well...

So was Favre and Brady.

Big deal. And Rex didn't get the win. The defense and ST did. They got 14 points for them Rex got them 0.

Rex, just like Romo, will get credited with a "W" in his stat book. If you wanna go by clear points produced Romo did not have a TD either. The guy is a fine QB, I will admit he is a top 10 right now. I will in no way say I take him over the consistent performers. People on this board are ranking him 2nd behind Manning which is absurd. If you wanna average it out I'm sure Vick would get more points per game (fantasy points) then Romo.

Yeah, cause Brady was soooo good vs the Lions at home!!! !+)

Oh wait, he wasn't. As a matter of fact, he didn't have any TDs versus the Lions. You should drop him and pickup Derek Anderson!

Anyways, who exactly said Romo is the #2 fantasy QB??? :-?

Your Romo hatin act is getting a little tired. If you don't want to start him or draft him next year, don't. Fine, but quit talking like he's the next Ryan Leaf.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting