Something Michigan and UF fans can agree on - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Something Michigan and UF fans can agree on

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:05 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:All right there is a lead- it is unbelievable to me that UCLA can have the best kicker in the county, yet Florida and FSU both can't find one that can consistantlly make 35 yd fgs.

Lets go Bruins. ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sandrock » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:42 pm

It's over, UCLA wins. I'm absolutely stunned. UCLA has had an underrated D all year. Boo @ boring rematch in the title game. Hopefully Florida jumps Michigan with a win. I won't even watch the title game if it's Michigan-OSU again.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:45 pm

There is still some time left, USC has done it before
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby skibrett15 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:46 pm

Sandrock wrote:It's over, UCLA wins. I'm absolutely stunned. UCLA has had an underrated D all year. Boo @ boring rematch in the title game. Hopefully Florida jumps Michigan with a win. I won't even watch the title game if it's Michigan-OSU again.

I'll watch, but Chad Henne isn't good television. Looks like USC might have like 10 seconds if they make the stop depending on the punt, etc.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:53 pm

There we go, Lets Go Gators beat ARK and then wait :-o
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:29 pm

We are doing our part to help Mich out
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:33 pm

Now here is something they can't agree on: MICHIGAN SHOULD BE IN THE NAT'L CHAMPIONSHIP.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Munboy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:51 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Now here is something they can't agree on: MICHIGAN SHOULD BE IN THE NAT'L CHAMPIONSHIP.

I'm not a Gator fan...as a matter of fact, as a Georgia Bulldog fan, I hate them! :-P

But I disagree. Now with USC out of the picture, I think Flordia should be in. Two reasons.

1) As pointed out during the SEC championship game, even though Flordia has won ugly on some of their games, they won and they had the harder schedule to play.
2) Michigan had their chance and blew it. They were already beaten by OSU.

That being said, I think OSU would handle UF easily. Michingan has a the better chance at beating OSU, but UF has earned their chance to be beat by OSU. :-b

All my great football knowledge and wisdom ( :-D ) aside, I want to see an OSU v UF matchup because Ohio is my mom's team and Flordia is my brother's team. ;-D
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:00 am

Munboy wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Now here is something they can't agree on: MICHIGAN SHOULD BE IN THE NAT'L CHAMPIONSHIP.

I'm not a Gator fan...as a matter of fact, as a Georgia Bulldog fan, I hate them! :-P

But I disagree. Now with USC out of the picture, I think Flordia should be in. Two reasons.

1) As pointed out during the SEC championship game, even though Flordia has won ugly on some of their games, they won and they had the harder schedule to play.

That being said, I think OSU would handle UF easily. Michingan has a the better chance at beating OSU, but UF has earned their chance to be beat by OSU. :-b

All my great football knowledge and wisdom ( :-D ) aside, I want to see an OSU v UF matchup because Ohio is my mom's team and Flordia is my brother's team. ;-D

Actually I don' think that is true, and if it is, its not by much. Keep in mind Michigan gave Wisc their only loss. Mich had the 3rd hardest scheduale in college football, so chances are, Florida's was actually easier. Also, Vegas gives 3 points to the home team which is exactly what Michigan lost by to OSU, so why not give them a chance on a neutral field?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sandrock » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:06 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Munboy wrote:

Actually I don' think that is true, and if it is, its not by much. Keep in mind Michigan gave Wisc their only loss. Mich had the 3rd hardest scheduale in college football, so chances are, Florida's was actually easier. Also, Vegas gives 3 points to the home team which is exactly what Michigan lost by to OSU, so why not give them a chance on a neutral field?

I'm watching SC right now and they're saying Florida has the toughest schedule in the nation. I guess it's all on who you're asking.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football