USC Loses. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

USC Loses.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: USC Loses.

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 pm

skibrett15 wrote:Just turned it over to UCLA and only have 2 timeouts with 1:19. So is it Florida or Michigan? Florida up on Arkansas as I type.

Thats my team baby. Knocking them out of national title contention. To the rose bowl chump stains.

UCLA!
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Nilmerf » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:32 pm

Sandrock wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:I can't believe how overrated USC is.. they've played like what, 3 good games all year? The Pac-1 has now become the Pac-0.

As a Michigan fan I would be happy with either the Wolverines or Gators in the finals, as long as there is someone to cheer for over Ohio St. It would have pained me to cheer for the Trojans.

You obviously don't know much about College Football if you think USC is overrated.

Says the guy with a USC avatar. Let's see, they were ranked #2 and lost to an unranked Oregon State. Later in the year they were ranked #2 again, and lost to an unranked UCLA. I would call that overrated. Not just overrated, incredibly overrated.
Nilmerf
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Sandrock » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:48 pm

Nilmerf wrote:Says the guy with a USC avatar. Let's see, they were ranked #2 and lost to an unranked Oregon State. Later in the year they were ranked #2 again, and lost to an unranked UCLA. I would call that overrated. Not just overrated, incredibly overrated.

Incredibly funny story. You see, my avatar actually says "Oregon State."

But thanks for strengthing my claim that you really don't know much about College Football. Shoot yourself in the foot much?
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eman » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:52 pm

It's a combo of USC being overrated and the Pac10 being underrated really though. I'd like for Florida to use just so there's no huge controversy or complaining about who is in the NC...and I really would like to see the Mich OSU rematch on a Neutral field, it should be an unbelievably close game.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:59 pm

For those of you who like Reggie Bush, go watch Percy Harvin
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:13 pm

Sandrock wrote:
Nilmerf wrote:Says the guy with a USC avatar. Let's see, they were ranked #2 and lost to an unranked Oregon State. Later in the year they were ranked #2 again, and lost to an unranked UCLA. I would call that overrated. Not just overrated, incredibly overrated.

Incredibly funny story. You see, my avatar actually says "Oregon State."

But thanks for strengthing my claim that you really don't know much about College Football. Shoot yourself in the foot much?

Wicked burn! :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby dgan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:29 pm

I think the majority of us that don't have more than a passing interest in the teams involved are just happy that it is a mess. DOWN WITH THE BCS! :-t

:-b
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:32 pm

Michigan better get in- I don't think Florida's win was nearly convincing enough- the problem is that Urban Meyer and his MFing type A personality is going to lobby to the voters for them to get in, while Lloyd Carr is just going to wait it out. Florida has had so many unimpressive wins though, that I can't see why they should get in over Michigan.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sandrock » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:29 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Michigan better get in- I don't think Florida's win was nearly convincing enough- the problem is that Urban Meyer and his MFing type A personality is going to lobby to the voters for them to get in, while Lloyd Carr is just going to wait it out. Florida has had so many unimpressive wins though, that I can't see why they should get in over Michigan.

Why does that situation sound familiar.........
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:35 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Michigan better get in- I don't think Florida's win was nearly convincing enough- the problem is that Urban Meyer and his MFing type A personality is going to lobby to the voters for them to get in, while Lloyd Carr is just going to wait it out. Florida has had so many unimpressive wins though, that I can't see why they should get in over Michigan.

I am a UCLA first and FL second fan due to relatives living there. I think Ohio would beat the Gators pretty bad if they made it.

But now Mich vs Ohio St on neutral ground could be interesting. They say home field is worth 3 points which I believe was the margin between them in the first game.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

PreviousNext

Return to College Football