Tell me what YOU would do... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Tell me what YOU would do...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tell me what YOU would do...

Postby Picklejuice » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:07 pm

I have posted before with my full roster ("advice graetly appreciated"). I

In a 14 team league I have A Green & J. Lewis as my runningbacks. I'd like to upgrade J.L. (A Brooks is QB)

For WR I have Keyshawn, D. Jackson SEA, T. Taylor BAL, M. Robinson CHI, & Freeman PHI. I am pretty sure I'd have to throw in a WR.

So I could use some advice on trade propositions that would make sense to get me a better #2 RB.
Picklejuice
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tell me what YOU would do...

Postby SolarfluX » Wed Aug 28, 2002 8:38 pm

Picklejuice wrote:...I have A Green & J. Lewis as my runningbacks. I'd like to upgrade J.L. (A Brooks is QB)

For WR I have Keyshawn, D. Jackson SEA, T. Taylor BAL, M. Robinson CHI, & Freeman PHI. I am pretty sure I'd have to throw in a WR.

So I could use some advice on trade propositions that would make sense to get me a better #2 RB.

Taylor would be the one to get rid of if you had to... sure he's a #1 in BAL, but a weak #1 at that. Robinson is yet again a sleeper until he gets injured, and Freeman will take a few games to get to be the #2 WR for PHI. Jackson will be so-so until Dilfer comes back, but he could still have some good outings with Hasselbeck. Gruden promises that KJ will get lots of tosses, so he should become a top WR this year.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kashikis » Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:15 am

id throw in taylor or freeman but if you throw in freeman make sure you get a better back the only reason i saw to use freeman is that its a bigger name and him as #2= taylor as #1 on their teams respectively. people will be more easily drawn in and more likely to give much more with freemans name in the deal ;-)
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk