Stupidity and pervertedness abound (news story) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Stupidity and pervertedness abound (news story)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Stupidity and pervertedness abound (news story)

Postby Munboy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2684890&page=1

4 pages here, so I won't copy paste... just go read. It is totally unbelievable. :-°
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:28 pm

Germany. ;-D

Anyways, that McD's manager and her fiance are idiots. It's one thing to listen to an officer on the phone when he tells you to detain someone, but entirely something else when he tells you to strip search someone and perform a cavity search. But then again, people's stupidity continues to amaze me each day.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:10 pm

I just cannot say anything about this. I would get banned from here, and it's not worth it to comment on such scum as these people.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:20 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I just cannot say anything about this. I would get banned from here, and it's not worth it to comment on such scum as these people.

I concur
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Munboy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:26 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I just cannot say anything about this. I would get banned from here, and it's not worth it to comment on such scum as these people.

Yeah, beyond the fact that the guy who did this is complete -insert banworth names here-...and he got away with it. But everyone in this story is complete IDIOTS. First off, the manager was a complete idiot for following the directions of a "policeman" on the phone. Her fiancee is just a complete perv for doing that stuff and trying to hide if from his fiancee. The employee is stupid for letting them do that to her. On the video on that page, she says her parents always taught her to do what adults told her to do. Come on, either she's a complete idiot, or that's just an excuse for her 200 million lawsuit against McDs. Either way, I just can't belive they went along with the directions of a "policeman" on the phone. :*)
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:58 pm

What a (*&@#()*& pervert and complete @ss whole- he should be senetnced to life in jail- 15 yrs isnt nearly enough...then he should get abused by some muscular guy named Maurice.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:49 am

Saw this on 20/20 the other day and it literally made me sick to my stomach. How horrible is that? I cannot believe the ignorance and lack of morality in some people. To think that the poor girl could run into this freak of a man someday on the street is intolerable to me. Normally I think lawsuits like this are ridiculous, but in this case, I hope she gets every penny.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:14 am

WOW i'm floored by this story. it's so heinous. that guy performing the acts should be publicly humiliated some how. that girl deserves every penny of her 200 million law suit.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:20 am

Redskins Win wrote:WOW i'm floored by this story. it's so heinous. that guy performing the acts should be publicly humiliated some how. that girl deserves every penny of her 200 million law suit.

Yeah, I agree what happened to the girl was horrendous, but I really don't see how McDonalds was negligible to the tune of $200,000,000. If just one of these 4 or 5 people had half of a brain, they would have hung up on the police officer the second he told the girl to get undressed. Hell, her boyfriend (who wasn't even an employee of McDonalds) instructed her to do naked jumping jacks? I mean come on.

If they didn't actually arrest somebody, I would assume this whole thing was a scheme.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:41 am

That is an AWFUL act and utter stupidity on the part of the parties involved.

The lady's fiance--WHAT ARE YOU?????? STUPID??? Look, no cop is going to tell you to do something like that. None, anywhere, no matter what. If they did, they aren't a cop anymore. I guarantee it.

The store manager--How could she just say through the whole thing that the cops were on their way?????? Something is wrong with this ladies testimony.

The other people called in that didn't participate--Kudos to you for not participating and realizing the stupidity of the situation, but DANG, HELP THE LADY!!!!! I mean, I would have been like, hey, clothes or no clothes, you have got to get out of this situation. I don't care, give her you shirt or somehting, but GET her OUT!!!

That is an absolutely sickening story and if I were in that store and knew that was going on, I, and I believe most everybody else here, would have had that lady out of there sooner than she actually was.
:-P !+) :-# :-#
*vent over*
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk