Pick 3....is it that easy? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Pick 3....is it that easy?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:47 am

for me, it's a game of luck just like the lotto. i think am never that lucky when it comes to numbers - i've spent thousands for lotto (6/45) and was a bit lucky to have 3 right guesses. the reward was simply a return of my bet, ungghh.
but i think it's harder than the lotto coz it involves more than 45 numbers! 8-o
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:48 pm

danleroi22 wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:Some people are better at the game than others though...I know Dan is normally a staple at the top of this game. I didn't see how he was doing this year; I'll go look. :-) But anyway, keep doing whatever you're doing if it works for you.

If you're referring to me... (which you probably aren't, with danielrp, "Dan", and Dan_Lambskin here) I'm not doing that great this year... :-/

I just want that icon. Just that icon. I need to win one of these weeks.

Then again, I've been messing around with random numbers (yes, using a number generator) because I've been so frustrated with it this year. I guess I'll call it a rebuilding year for me...

But I take comfort in the fact that I'm ahead of Swiper, Vaderfin, and Cap in the standings... :-D Though I don't know for how long... :-o

Icon whore ;-7
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby NittanyLions » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:36 pm

I cannot win pick 3 for the life of me. Seems easy enough, you'd think I'd get it by now :-[
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:56 pm

pick 3 is a nightmare. fun to ry though but i can never seem to come close no matter waht.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:43 pm

I tried a new strategy last week, hitting my keyboard's number pad pretty randomly, it sort-of worked, I had the closest guess to the Indy-Jax game.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:15 pm

man, a few weeks ago i thought i'd have the Champion Icon, until Kimchee went on a tear. maybe i can run the table
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:36 am

I finally found a strategy that is at least getting me some points. This is the hardest game for me so that's an improvement. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:48 am

YAYYY...I finally got the pick 3 win ;-D I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the hardest game here
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 am

dream_017 wrote:YAYYY...I finally got the pick 3 win ;-D I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the hardest game here

Congrats, dreamer. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:22 pm

dream_017 wrote:YAYYY...I finally got the pick 3 win ;-D I have said it before and I'll say it again, this is by far the hardest game here

Last week it was you Dream, this week I get that badboy.. ;-D

Finally!!!!!!! :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe Games Talk