Man killed over warm beer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man killed over warm beer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:18 pm

knapplc wrote:Are you guys even reading the same story I'm reading? :-?

THE BEER WAS WARM!!!!!

What part about that don't you get?

Honestly, I think she showed remarkable restraint in only plugging the guy four times.

Oh thanks knapp I must have missed that part. ;-7 :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:21 pm

I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:46 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.

Who hasn't? :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:48 pm

Metroid wrote:
Mugrila wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah the headline could have read, "Woman shoot husband for not paying electricity bill."

Sounds a little more plausible to me. :*)

Me too. ;-D

Or even, "Woman shoots husband for serving her a can of Stagg beer."
Did'nt he read the label? Thats a mans beer! :-b

Ya see - now that's investigative reporting! ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:19 pm

You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.

:-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.

Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D
Metroid

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:33 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.

Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D

Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b

Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b
Metroid

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:39 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b

I just dismissed that theory based on gender. !+) O:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:40 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:

I just dismissed that theory based on gender. !+) O:-)

HA! Thats funny. :-b ;-D
Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk