Man killed over warm beer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Man killed over warm beer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:18 pm

knapplc wrote:Are you guys even reading the same story I'm reading? :-?



THE BEER WAS WARM!!!!!



What part about that don't you get?



Honestly, I think she showed remarkable restraint in only plugging the guy four times.


Oh thanks knapp I must have missed that part. ;-7 :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:21 pm

I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 749
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:46 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.


Who hasn't? :-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby stomperrob » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:48 pm

Metroid wrote:
Mugrila wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah the headline could have read, "Woman shoot husband for not paying electricity bill."


Sounds a little more plausible to me. :*)


Me too. ;-D

Or even, "Woman shoots husband for serving her a can of Stagg beer."
Image
Did'nt he read the label? Thats a mans beer! :-b


Ya see - now that's investigative reporting! ;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:19 pm

You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:33 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D


Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D


Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b


Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:39 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D


Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b


Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b


I just dismissed that theory based on gender. !+) O:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:40 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D


Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b


Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b


I just dismissed that theory based on gender. !+) O:-)

HA! Thats funny. :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 11:39 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact