Man killed over warm beer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Man killed over warm beer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby stomperrob » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:37 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Your opinion is bogus dude. They were a very loving hippy couple thats why they didnt have electricity. And when the husband brought her a Stag beer instead of some organic kind brew she went beserk! ;-D


Yeah, my theory was a long shot, I realize, but I wanted to bring another scenario and opinion into this conversation. Sorry. :-/ :-b


Its alright dood. I really thought you would have picked up on her being a psycopathic hippy. :-b


I just dismissed that theory based on gender. !+) O:-)

HA! Thats funny. :-b ;-D


I dunno - could be she was p.o.'ed 'cause hubby hadn't paid the electrity bill so she missed all the NFL games on Sunday and already had her panties in a knot about that and the beer was just the last straw! :-?
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:39 pm

sounds like a case of sexual repression.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:56 pm

Dude was 70 years old, way past the point where it mattered if he was shot or just expired of old age anyway... 8-o
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:53 am

clearly self defense.

stag beer alone can kill a person...add too it the warm factor and thats certain death.

she clearly just caught on to his plan and beat him to the punch.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby Kilroy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:27 am

knapplc wrote:Are you guys even reading the same story I'm reading? :-?



THE BEER WAS WARM!!!!!



What part about that don't you get?



Honestly, I think she showed remarkable restraint in only plugging the guy four times.


Had the lights been on I'm sure she'd have reloaded and continued registering her libation temperature complaint.

:-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:40 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.




:-B


Yeah...that is almost definatly what the case was...i dont think there are many people who are psycho enough to shoot their husband over warm beer if everything else was going well...
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby lmcjaho » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:10 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.

:-B


Yeah...that is almost definatly what the case was...i dont think there are many people who are psycho enough to shoot their husband over warm beer if everything else was going well...


Wow, your Sarcasm Detector is really malfunctioning isn't it Fleshy?
Image
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 3441
Joined: 27 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Montreal

Postby sportsaddict » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:11 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.


There was no power in STL over the weekend for thousands of homes because of a vicious ice storm (mine included).

I think there's probably more to this story than the warm beer. :-b
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:32 pm

sportsaddict wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:I don't think the electricity was out because they didn't pay the bill.

And yes, the punishment fit the crime. I've killed people for less.


There was no power in STL over the weekend for thousands of homes because of a vicious ice storm (mine included).

I think there's probably more to this story than the warm beer. :-b


Maybe you've never had a warm beer.... :-b !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:10 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You know what I think? I think there is more to this story than just a warm beer and a lack of electricity. See, it's my theory that they possibly didn't have the best of relationships to begin with and this was the last straw. It's only a wild theory, but I think it's worth investigating. I understand the frustration of being given a warm beer and not being able to see because it's dark in the house, but I believe this woman was angry and unhappy before this all happened. Just my opinion.

:-B


Yeah...that is almost definatly what the case was...i dont think there are many people who are psycho enough to shoot their husband over warm beer if everything else was going well...


Wow, your Sarcasm Detector is really malfunctioning isn't it Fleshy?

Pssst...it is most of the time. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:59 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact