WEEK 14 nfl picks for debate. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WEEK 14 nfl picks for debate.

Moderator: Football Moderators

WEEK 14 nfl picks for debate.

Postby FANTASY Dr X » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:27 am

This week I'll keep it short and straight to the point. Sometimes is better not to overthink, but rather just picking right out of your gut. I am not including any points either. Well.here they are!

Browns @ Steelers.
The Steelers beat them on the road the first time, now they get to beat the browns at home.

Falcons @ Buccaneers.
The falcons are finally showing signs of life again and the Buccaneers are too weak to react.

Ravens @ Chiefs.
Ravens Win and the division title is theirs on their second try. Chiefs lose a rare home game.

Colts @ Jaguars.
Peyton Manning and his crew can’t afford to delay wrapping up their division title and good playoff seeding. Colts will have to do it on the road.

Vikings @ Lions.
Lions celebrate a rare win at home after scaring the Patriots on Sunday.

Patriots @ Dolphins.
With the Jets breathing on their necks the real Patriots will stand up in Florida and come away with another victory.

Giants @ Panthers.
Last week the Giants were close but no cigars, this week they get to smoke the Panthers.

Raiders @ Bengals.
Number 85 and friends will take advantage of this relatively easy game before hitting a brutal stretch.

Eagles @ Redskins.
The Capitol representatives of football are getting better by the week. I see them winning on this one.

Titans @ Texans.
Domanick Davis where art thou? Titans get my vote of confidence after good back to back wins. Make it three in a row.

Packers @ 49ers.
The about to retire Favre-lead team is not to be mistaken with the Saints. The niners win at home.

Seahawks @ Cardinals.
The cardinals will have a 2 game winning streak for the first time in ages at about 7:00 pm ET this Sunday.

Bills @ Jets.
How can you not love the underdogs Jets, this year’s version of “Rudi” at home?

Broncos @ Chargers.
I have a feeling that LT and his team will come out a winner yet again this Sunday.

Saints @ Cowboys.
Both Quarterbacks on these teams have finally cool off a little. I like the Dallas team at home.

Bears @ Rams.
With or without Rex Grossman the Bears will win thanks to their defense once again. The rams have accountability issues to take care of, in their rebuilding process.

Now,while we wait a long week....let's see your always welcomed opinions.
Mr. fantasy doc
FANTASY Dr X
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WEEK 14 nfl picks for debate.

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:54 am

FANTASY Dr X wrote:Seahawks @ Cardinals.
The cardinals will have a 2 game winning streak for the first time in ages at about 7:00 pm ET this Sunday.

Yeah, whatever! :-t I don't have to even look at the rest to say.....

"Zero Credibility!" :-P
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby eman » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:04 am

Hawks pick is off, the rest look reasonable. :-t The Hawks will win by at least 10. In fact, if the Hawks lose this one, I'll sport the Hawks paperbag the rest of this year.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:08 am

eman wrote:Hawks pick is off, the rest look reasonable. :-t The Hawks will win by at least 10. In fact, if the Hawks lose this one, I'll sport the Hawks paperbag the rest of this year.

You know, you're right. I noticed he's from Arizona. So we'll have to give him a pass on that pick. You know, it's like the guy at my job who picks Green Bay every week..........

It's kinda cute, in a sad sorta way.
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby WickedSmaat » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:44 am

Nfl Fan wrote:
eman wrote:Hawks pick is off, the rest look reasonable. :-t The Hawks will win by at least 10. In fact, if the Hawks lose this one, I'll sport the Hawks paperbag the rest of this year.

You know, you're right. I noticed he's from Arizona. So we'll have to give him a pass on that pick. You know, it's like the guy at my job who picks Green Bay every week..........

It's kinda cute, in a sad sorta way.

lol, I always like to pick Green Bay for my lucky ladders :-D Though it's usually towards the bottom :-b
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Return to Football Talk