Flatulence forces emergency landing - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Flatulence forces emergency landing

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The_Captain » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:30 pm

How many of us, upon reading the thread title, thought to ourselves - "Some guy ripped a huge fart and caused a plane to land??" - only to read on and find out it was a women?

Now - did most of us picture a women of great size who is not overly attractive or a cute, hot, thin blond?

Could you imagine a Victoria Secret or SI model capping off a pocket of volcanic gas and landing a plane???

Yes, I'm warped - I'm old and allowed to be..... :-b

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:24 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
skibrett15 wrote:They did the test on mythbusters with the match and it didn't seem to work.

I remember seeing that one and I think you're right, it didn't technically work. I believe it didn't get rid of the smell, just disguised it.

What the heck happened to mythbusters? That's probably my favorite show on TV right now and I haven't seen an episode in two or three weeks. Are they on hiatus?

And where the heck is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? I'm missing all of my good shows! :~(

Its on tonight at 9:00 est
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk