Who were the "babes"

Poms girls
42%
Cheerleaders
58%

Total votes : 19

Poms or Cheerleaders

Postby Muenster22 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:26 pm

Just curious at our school we have Poms and Cheerleaders. Poms being the hot, popular girls. Poms performs at halftime, the cheerleaders are always going. Cheerleaders being the people who you've never met, have braces and look 10. Stereotypically cheerleaders are the "babes" but not at our school, how about your schools?
Muenster22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:32 pm

I'm 36 years old. I think it would be particularly disgusting if I voted in this one, so I think I'm going to abstain. :-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:40 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm 36 years old. I think it would be particularly disgusting if I voted in this one, so I think I'm going to abstain. :-o

Ditto. My wife and I went to a high school football game with some friends whose son was on the team and I couldn't believe how young those high school girls looked. They're children. It's hard to believe I was once infatuated with girls like that. :-?

This might sound weird, but I was very relieved that I didn't feel lustful at all towards them like so many other guys my age and older do. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 pm

i said poms- i think they have much more talent than cheerleaders- at my school cheerleaders are basically just the girls who couldn't make poms.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby dream_017 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:16 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I'm 36 years old. I think it would be particularly disgusting if I voted in this one, so I think I'm going to abstain. :-o

Ditto. My wife and I went to a high school football game with some friends whose son was on the team and I couldn't believe how young those high school girls looked. They're children. It's hard to believe I was once infatuated with girls like that. :-?

This might sound weird, but I was very relieved that I didn't feel lustful at all towards them like so many other guys my age and older do. ;-D

3rd to abstain ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:23 pm

I'm not as old as some of the geezers here (LOL, :-B ) and I'm still single and unmarried, so I voted for Poms.

Although my high school had a third option where the uglier girls went; the Flag Squad. Poms were the slutty hot girls, cheerleaders were the nicer hot girls, and the flags were the uglier ones, but generally the smartest.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:27 pm

All we got is a dance team....We don't have Poms or cheerleaders...The danceteam has a nice combo of girls slutty hot, plain slutty,fat, skinny,hot, smart, bitches, andjust threregular nice girl. Go dance!? ;-D :-b
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:28 am

My high school was kinda like Tiki's I guess. Dance team and cheerleaders, no poms. Dance team was definately hotter.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby eman » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:54 am

We've cheerleaders and flags. Flags are what you described for cheereleaders, and the cheerleaders are generally pretty good looking, and (Surprise) they're quite nice and down-to-earth for the most part. Not lke the stereotypical thing you see in movies or anything.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 am

1. Cheerleaders
2. Dance Team

3. The flag twirllers
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Next

Return to General Talk