Moderator: Football Moderators

Who were the "babes"

Poms girls
42%
Cheerleaders
58%

Total votes : 19

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:31 am

We had the dance team, which consisted of all the hot chicks, and then there were the cheerleaders, which were all the girls that didn't make the dance team.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:34 am

I can't even remember back that far. 8-o
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:58 am

What the hell is a Pom? I thought those were the things that cheerleaders shaked around in the hands. :-?

Oh well, but when I was in high school the cheerleaders where the dizzy hotties ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:49 am

J2thez929 wrote:What the hell is a Pom? I thought those were the things that cheerleaders shaked around in the hands. :-?

thats exactly what i thought :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:13 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:What the hell is a Pom? I thought those were the things that cheerleaders shaked around in the hands. :-?

Me too. :-b

Well besides RW I dont know why the rest of you guys would abstain from the question. Aside from memory loss I really dont think you guys should feel weird about answering the question, its not like he was asking if you're into underage high school girls. I'm sure you the rest of you do remember high school and if you ever went to a sporting event remember what your schools cheerleaders looked like. You could just use your own past personal experience to answer the question not a recent trip to a high school football game. Come on guys.:-?

For instance back when I was in high school the cheerleaders were always the stuck up prissy hot chicks. I dont think our high school had a dance team but their were girls(and a couple very girly boys)who swung around flags at half time and sort of danced i guess, probably the same as Omaha mentioned. And yeah those kids were usually the band geek type. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:15 pm

Metroid wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

Me too. :-b

Well besides RW I dont know why the rest of you guys would abstain from the question. Aside from memory loss I really dont think you guys should feel weird about answering the question, its not like he was asking if you're into underage high school girls. I'm sure you the rest of you do remember high school and if you ever went to a sporting event remember what your schools cheerleaders looked like. You could just use your own past personal experience to answer the question not a recent trip to a high school football game. Come on guys.:-?

For instance back when I was in high school the cheerleaders were always the stuck up prissy hot chicks. I dont think our high school had a dance team but their were girls(and a couple very girly boys)who swung around flags at half time and sort of danced i guess, probably the same as Omaha mentioned. And yeah those kids were usually the band geek type. ;-D

The poms are the ones that do like dance routines and stuff that go to competitions...you know...the ones with talent.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:14 pm

Metroid wrote:I dont think our high school had a dance team but their were girls(and a couple very girly boys)who swung around flags at half time and sort of danced i guess, probably the same as Omaha mentioned. And yeah those kids were usually the band geek type. ;-D

No, the dance team at my school was made up of the hot chicks and all they did was hit play on a stereo and do a lot of slutty dance moves. The cheerleaders were the leftovers who didn't make the dance squad. I can't remember exactly, but I think my school was too small to have a flag team, or whatever they're called.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:17 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:I dont think our high school had a dance team but their were girls(and a couple very girly boys)who swung around flags at half time and sort of danced i guess, probably the same as Omaha mentioned. And yeah those kids were usually the band geek type. ;-D

No, the dance team at my school was made up of the hot chicks and all they did was hit play on a stereo and do a lot of slutty dance moves. The cheerleaders were the leftovers who didn't make the dance squad. I can't remember exactly, but I think my school was too small to have a flag team, or whatever they're called.

Ahh I see. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:08 pm

Metroid wrote:Well besides RW I dont know why the rest of you guys would abstain from the question. Aside from memory loss I really dont think you guys should feel weird about answering the question, its not like he was asking if you're into underage high school girls. I'm sure you the rest of you do remember high school and if you ever went to a sporting event remember what your schools cheerleaders looked like. You could just use your own past personal experience to answer the question not a recent trip to a high school football game. Come on guys.:-?

METROID LIKES HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!!!

WHAT A PERV!!!!

;-) :-b JK
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:49 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Well besides RW I dont know why the rest of you guys would abstain from the question. Aside from memory loss I really dont think you guys should feel weird about answering the question, its not like he was asking if you're into underage high school girls. I'm sure you the rest of you do remember high school and if you ever went to a sporting event remember what your schools cheerleaders looked like. You could just use your own past personal experience to answer the question not a recent trip to a high school football game. Come on guys.:-?

METROID LIKES HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!!!

WHAT A PERV!!!!

;-) :-b JK

That is so gross. :-P

High school girls are way past their prime. 13 year olds are where its at.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk