Poms girls
42%
Cheerleaders
58%

Total votes : 19

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:05 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Well besides RW I dont know why the rest of you guys would abstain from the question. Aside from memory loss I really dont think you guys should feel weird about answering the question, its not like he was asking if you're into underage high school girls. I'm sure you the rest of you do remember high school and if you ever went to a sporting event remember what your schools cheerleaders looked like. You could just use your own past personal experience to answer the question not a recent trip to a high school football game. Come on guys.:-?

METROID LIKES HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!!!

WHAT A PERV!!!!

;-) :-b JK

That is so gross. :-P

High school girls are way past their prime. 13 year olds are where its at.

:-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobbing_headz » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:41 pm

Unfortunately I go to an all guys school :,-(
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:51 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:Unfortunately I go to an all guys school :,-(

What so that means you cant answer the question? :-B
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby aldridg6in » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:42 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:I dont think our high school had a dance team but their were girls(and a couple very girly boys)who swung around flags at half time and sort of danced i guess, probably the same as Omaha mentioned. And yeah those kids were usually the band geek type. ;-D

No, the dance team at my school was made up of the hot chicks and all they did was hit play on a stereo and do a lot of slutty dance moves. The cheerleaders were the leftovers who didn't make the dance squad. I can't remember exactly, but I think my school was too small to have a flag team, or whatever they're called.

Yeah, what Omaha said...except the dance team was made up of the leftovers. They still did the slutty moves, but they weren't quite as hot as the cheerleaders. They only introduced the dance team to my high school when I was a junior, so they had nowhere to go but up. I haven't paid attention in the 9 years since I've been out to know if there's any difference now.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby APAP » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:01 pm

At my school, we have what they call is a dance team, but it is really a step team (you know, the stomping and clapping thing), poms and cheerleaders.

I voted poms ;-D
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby LukeW9027 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:46 am

These are polar opposites at my school. The poms are all fine, slutty, and popular while the cheerleaders are fat and ugly.

wow... that wasnt very nice.

Oh well ;-7 :-?

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:19 am

when i was in high school, the cheerleaders were the hot popular girls, and the girls on the dance team were generally the unattractive and studious ones.

though i still have nightmares of one cheerleader that we had that was huge. she was the one exception. when i say huge, i mean like 250 huge. the thing thats burned in my memory forever is that fact that she would always do complete splits. i had to go to therapy for a few years after seeing that a number of times.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:48 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:when i was in high school, the cheerleaders were the hot popular girls, and the girls on the dance team were generally the unattractive and studious ones.

though i still have nightmares of one cheerleader that we had that was huge. she was the one exception. when i say huge, i mean like 250 huge. the thing thats burned in my memory forever is that fact that she would always do complete splits. i had to go to therapy for a few years after seeing that a number of times.
C'mon D fat girls need lovin' too! :-b
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:17 pm

Tiki wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:when i was in high school, the cheerleaders were the hot popular girls, and the girls on the dance team were generally the unattractive and studious ones.

C'mon D fat girls need lovin' too! :-b

Just leave that for the ugly unathletic guys...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to General Talk