Worst injuries???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Worst injuries????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:51 pm

I don't want any of you guys on my fantasy team, you're all too injury-prone!! :-b

I haven't had any bad sports injuries. Then again, I never played tackle football in high school.

My two worst injuries come from fighting. Two broken fingers from clocking a kid in the forehead. That dude had a really hard head! I didn't regret it though, nailing that kid in the face felt so good. He pretty much turned into my (female dog) after that.

The other one sucked though, three broken ribs. My older brother and I fought everyday and one time he nailed me in the ribcage. I must of really pissed him off because that was his strongest punch ever. I couldn't breath for a few minutes.

!+)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:54 pm

Metroid wrote:
Munboy wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh man I forgot one. Remember that scene in Something About Mary when Ben Stiller zips up his nads? 8-o

That hurt BAAAAAADDD!!!1 !+) :~( :-t

Oooooo...I've done that one. Except I wasn't yanking up on the zipper and it only got a little caught. :-o

Yeah my testical vs. my zipper experience wasnt nearly as bad as the one portrayed in that movie but my zipper definitely won the battle. !+) :~( :-b

OUCH

one time I was getting busy with this chick and she was all ready to talk to the judge and started un zipping my fly and sure enough it hooked skin 8-o i think I cried for both reasons.

Lesson learned: don't let chicks undo your zipper EVER, they dont really appreciate what you got down there till it's out.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:55 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Munboy wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh man I forgot one. Remember that scene in Something About Mary when Ben Stiller zips up his nads? 8-o

That hurt BAAAAAADDD!!!1 !+) :~( :-t

Oooooo...I've done that one. Except I wasn't yanking up on the zipper and it only got a little caught. :-o

Yeah my testical vs. my zipper experience wasnt nearly as bad as the one portrayed in that movie but my zipper definitely won the battle. !+) :~( :-b

OUCH

one time I was getting busy with this chick and she was all ready to talk to the judge and started un zipping my fly and sure enough it hooked skin 8-o i think I cried for both reasons.

Lesson learned: don't let chicks undo your zipper EVER, they dont really appreciate what you got down there till it's out.

Ha! Talk to the judge. :-b

Priceless. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:36 am

Nothing major, have broken my nose multiple times, 20 stiches on my chin from a hockey skate, 8 stiches about my left eye from a hockey stick.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby Kilroy » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:48 am

knapplc wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
as for my injuries, I've a massed many but my leg injury pwns all well almost all.

I was T boned by a pick up truck while on a motorcycle shattered both tib/fib in my right leg and much arterial damage not to mention flesh.
the repair.
they first tried a partial vein graft to get blood to flow to my leg that didn't work then a heart surgeon came in and took the vein out of left leg ankel to knee and put it in my right, bingo blood flow, no amputation. then they took part of left latisimus dorsi muscle out of my back and made a muscle flap. then the ensuing skin grafts from my left thigh and butt to cover and let the healing process begin.
oh wait, the bones - - firts had a rod down one and the other wired together but as I became more mobil the rod started coming out just under my knee cap so I had to have another surgery to remove it and had and external fixeter with about 8 pins stuck on my leg, not pretty at all. but after a couple months the bones healed.

fast forward years later had a car accident, mr truck meet mr tree, and re broke my leg the doctor was an idiot and didn't set correctly so it's a little off. 2 months in a cast, then right as I get of the cast I'm biking to class late january, hit a little ice put my left leg down to not bust my face, snap - broke my left ankel 2 more months in a cast :-t

I think it's pretty clear that we shouldn't be letting you out of the house anymore! 8-o :-b

Can't keep RW in the house if he locks himself out. :-b

I was in a rollover with no seat belt. Funny thing is, the fact that I wasn't wearing one likely saved my life. The passenger side of the car (where I was) was crushed, and since I wasn't wearing a seat belt the impact shot me into the Driver's Side and the Driver into the back. Got a helluva conclusion(My entire forehead swelled up...looked like a Klingon) but we both walked away.

People Pinball. Can't say I'd recommend it. !+)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby APAP » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:15 pm

wow guys damn, you've had some pretty bad ones 8-o

thanks to all of you who've wished me a healthy recovery, I appreciate it, it's just more annoying then anything....
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:31 pm

I have a buddy who we used to play football with who has had multiple surgeries on both knees. Basically we'd play till he went down. He really liked football. !+)

My cousin has had a few surgeries on one of her knees and I guess it's irrepairable at this point. She had to give up her manual transmission for an automatic because she couldn't use the clutch with that leg. She was an avid biker and outdoors type, but that's over for her, unfortunately. :,-(
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk