12/10 1:00 ET Philadelphia -1 At Washington 40.5
12/10 1:00 ET At Cincinnati -11 Oakland 39
12/10 1:00 ET New England -3.5 At Miami 37
12/10 4:05 ET At San Francisco -5 Green Bay 44.5
12/10 4:05 ET Seattle -3.5 At Arizona 45.5
12/10 4:15 ET At San Diego -7.5 Denver 42.5

Monday Night Football Line

12/11 8:30 ET Chicago -6.5 At St. Louis 40.5

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:51 am

JEts -4 and the over in the Cincy Raiders game both stick out for me right now.

I'm also curious about the over/under in the Monday night game. Bulger is not doing that great and the midget is almost putting up negative numbers so how are they expected to get to 40.5?

I like the over in the NE/Miami game - 37 is a pretty low number for these 2 teams in a warm weather game. I wonder is Chambers is going to wake up for this game.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby daullaz » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:12 pm

Seattle -3.5 is looking killer right now. I woulda put it down on Pitt to cover, and I wish I would have remembered to bet on that game. Oh well.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:03 pm

5* star play on the Titans. This might be my lock of the year.

I also like the Jags to win. Colts can't stop the run and Jax has the defense to contain Peyton. Both of the Colts losses have come on the road.

I also like Dallas and Atlanta, but to lesser extents.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:32 pm

I also like the titans getting 1 point from Houston. They have been playing pretty good as of late. And Houston seems to be getting worse. negative passing yds????
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby lmcjaho » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:19 pm

If I could get these lines from the Provincial Lottery Comission I would probably put a 3-game parlay on TEN, Indy (I don't see them losing 2 in a row and Jax is too inconsistent for me to believe they'll beat Indy) and New England.

Seattle -3.5 is also tempting, and NYJ -4 if McGahee is out, but that is a gametime decision so I'd probably avoid it altogether...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby daullaz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:58 am

Jimboozie wrote:Titans over Texans

Titans - winners of three straight vs PHI, NYG, and IND. I like my chances here versus the crappy Texans.

The same crappy Texans that swept the Jaguars?

Seriously, even though Tennessee has had an incredible run recently with two comeback wins against playoff-caliber teams, they're still a crappy team. And when two crappy teams face and everyone's picking one of them, the other one usually wins.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:00 pm

lmcjaho wrote:If I could get these lines from the Provincial Lottery Comission I would probably put a 3-game parlay on TEN, Indy (I don't see them losing 2 in a row and Jax is too inconsistent for me to believe they'll beat Indy) and New England.

Seattle -3.5 is also tempting, and NYJ -4 if McGahee is out, but that is a gametime decision so I'd probably avoid it altogether...

Watch out on that New England game. Miami has been playing better lately, and the Pats might be without Lawrence Maroney. The NE defense has already taken several blows in several weeks, and in Miami this could easily be an upset.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

Return to Football Talk