Damn Zimm! One thousand posts already? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Damn Zimm! One thousand posts already?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:06 am

Homeless wrote:Actually, I think Owens said "He is the best WR in the league right now"

You left the "right now" part off :-)

I will go get the actuall "quote" of it from the Minnesota paper.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Paladyr » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:06 am

The Super Freak wrote:He literally does live on this site I would know I.m his brother!!!!!!


You both have an unhealthy obsession with Randy Moss. :-P
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2454
Joined: 19 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wallowing in my own crapulence

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:08 am

Paladyr wrote:
The Super Freak wrote:He literally does live on this site I would know I.m his brother!!!!!!


You both have an unhealthy obsession with Randy Moss. :-P

Dude, at least we don't like the Bungles.....Moss is good, they aren't.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Paladyr » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:18 am

M_Zimm wrote:
Paladyr wrote:
The Super Freak wrote:He literally does live on this site I would know I.m his brother!!!!!!


You both have an unhealthy obsession with Randy Moss. :-P

Dude, at least we don't like the Bungles.....Moss is good, they aren't.


Bengals rock!!!!

And I believe TO did say "right now"

I'd vote for Marvin as the best receiver in the game, right now.
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2454
Joined: 19 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wallowing in my own crapulence

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:22 am

Paladyr wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
Paladyr wrote:
The Super Freak wrote:He literally does live on this site I would know I.m his brother!!!!!!


You both have an unhealthy obsession with Randy Moss. :-P

Dude, at least we don't like the Bungles.....Moss is good, they aren't.


Bengals rock!!!!

And I believe TO did say "right now"

I'd vote for Marvin as the best receiver in the game, right now.

Yea man, Begals to the Super Bowl!!!! The Bengals win the Bowl! We are the champions, my friend....

NOT!!!! :-t
The Bungles will never win a Super Bowl. They stink, they can have any coach they want and as many round one picks, but they can't win. Moss is at WORST the second best WR in the league. And I think that considering TO is so cocky, why do you think that he would want to give Moss crdit for anything?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:01 am

Homeless wrote:Actually, I think Owens said "He is the best WR in the league right now"

You left the "right now" part off :-)

Here is what he said exactly:
"He's the best receiver in the game right now," Owens said of Moss. "But it's nothing I can't do. I applaud what they (Minnesota) are doing. All I can do is go out and work hard."

Here is the whole article:
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.as ... 821296.htm
There you go!
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:20 am

Yeah Zimm, I saw the interview live that day, so I knew he said "right now" I wasnt sure of the whole thing though.

I have Moss penned in as the #1 WR this year and if Harrison doesnt stop him, I will be in the money. (I have a bet with a buddy of mine)
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:09 am

Homeless wrote:Yeah Zimm, I saw the interview live that day, so I knew he said "right now" I wasnt sure of the whole thing though.

I have Moss penned in as the #1 WR this year and if Harrison doesnt stop him, I will be in the money. (I have a bet with a buddy of mine)

I have Harrison on my team, but I think Moss is the best WR...obviously.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:43 pm

Moss, during the game with the Broncs, they showed a page that showed that he has the most consetive 1000 yd years ever. He has 5, and is on the way to 6. Today he had 151. He has one of the highest yard totals in the league.
I won my PB match vs the Broncos. The Moss pic goes back up!

Just thought I would share the joy!
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:27 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact