OSU v. UF The Game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

OSU v. UF The Game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:27 pm

What a way to make all those annoying OSU fans shut up..... }:-)

I didnt really have a rooting interest in either team (although it is very hard to root for any Florida school) but was hoping for a close game....too bad.

Gratz to the gators. When do all the OSU guys have to stop wearing their sigs? I dont know if i can stand that MUCH blue and orange for very long! :-b
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:30 pm

GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:What a way to make all those annoying OSU fans shut up..... }:-)

I didnt really have a rooting interest in either team (although it is very hard to root for any Florida school) but was hoping for a close game....too bad.

Gratz to the gators. When do all the OSU guys have to stop wearing their sigs? I dont know if i can stand that MUCH blue and orange for very long! :-b

Gotta wear it for a month. :,-(

Hats off to the Gators. They completely dominated that game.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:59 pm

onnestabe wrote:Surprising game. I knew Florida could compete with OSU, but I didn't expect that level of domination.

Congratulations and thanks to Florida for reminding the nation that the SEC is the best football conference in America. Now it's time for the Gators to graduate some seniors and have the Saban-led Crimson Tide take the reins. :-D

Almost our whole starting Defense could be gone to graduation and Early entry into the NFL
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
GreatestShowOnEarth wrote:What a way to make all those annoying OSU fans shut up..... }:-)

This sig is already making me sick to my stomach.

I think I might take a month's vacation from the Cafe now... }:-) ;-)
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:10 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I like it, looks sharp ;-D ;-) :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:46 pm

J2thez929 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I feel your pain man. :~(

I feel like I'm in mourning. That was just a p**s-poor performance by Ohio State against a Florida squad that definately came to play. Gonna take a while to get over this one. :,-(

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I feel like I'm in mourning. That was just a p**s-poor performance by Ohio State against a Florida squad that definately came to play. Gonna take a while to get over this one. :,-(

You are taking it like a man. I definetly know what its like to get your butt kicked, see Nebraska v. UF in the 90's. It was fun to have all the hype and talk with you though. Thanks for being a good sport. ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby NittanyLions » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:01 pm

All I can spit out of this, is what a pathetic performance by OSU. UF proved they are a great team, but I know OSU was a better team than they played. Maybe the layoff did it...I thought OSU should have run more to start off, they tried to make Troy throw to much at the beginning
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:04 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

You are taking it like a man. I definetly know what its like to get your butt kicked, see Nebraska v. UF in the 90's. It was fun to have all the hype and talk with you though. Thanks for being a good sport. ;-D

What can I say? Florida played a great game.

As to Ohio State? Never tried to establish the run, poor pass protection, sh***y coaching by both the offense and defense in that they didn't adjust to what the Gators were doing on either side of the ball....Just :-P . I haven't been this disappointed by a football game since the Browns/Broncos AFC title games in the 80's. It's a Dark Day for Buckeye Nation.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

What can I say? Florida played a great game.

As to Ohio State? Never tried to establish the run, poor pass protection, sh***y coaching by both the offense and defense in that they didn't adjust to what the Gators were doing on either side of the ball....Just :-P . I haven't been this disappointed by a football game since the Browns/Broncos AFC title games in the 80's. It's a Dark Day for Buckeye Nation.

I agree, Tressel was greatly outcoached by Meyer and the rest of the staff. We had WR running wide open all day, also that 4th down call in the 2nd quarter may be one of the dumbest calls in a while.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to College Football