Week 14 GC: Denver @ San Diego - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 14 GC: Denver @ San Diego

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CKY_ROX » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:37 pm

WOW, Ladainian is unstopable, with the colts loosing it is looking more and more like he will sit at least one game, but it dont matter, cause he is amazing.

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Niner Memories wrote:What are the chances that he gets benched week 16 for the fantasy SB? Will the Chargers clinch a bye with a win next week?

That would be a disaster for LT owners... 8-o

I doubt they rest LT next week. They are only 1 game ahead of the Colts and a win/loss by either team will change the home field advantage, bye picture for both teams. Even though they're playing KC, it's my belief LT will still play. Even if it's only for 1/2 the game (if it's a blowout) he can do more in 1/2 a game than most RB's do in a complete game.

mothaudio wrote:Don't bash DEN, has anyone stopped LT lately? A very workmanlike, unspectacular three TD performance from him today. Scary.

Thank you for saying that - really guys don't bash DEN. LT is an amazing talent and not many defense are adept at stopping him. And until Cutler gets more comfortable with the offense the defense will have to step up their stamina b/c part of their problem is running out of gas in the 4th quarter.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mweir145 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:47 pm

The_Captain wrote:
mothaudio wrote:Don't bash DEN, has anyone stopped LT lately? A very workmanlike, unspectacular three TD performance from him today. Scary.

Thank you for saying that - really guys don't bash DEN. LT is an amazing talent and not many defense are adept at stopping him.

My post wasn't intended to be a bashing of the Broncos (though I do enjoy doing that, and this is a day where they actually deserve it), I was commenting on just how good LT was on that play.
mweir145
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mweir145 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:49 pm

Also, Week 16 isn't next week. He'll certainly be playing next week agaisnt KC, the Chargers are only a game ahead of the Colts.
mweir145
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NittanyLions » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:42 pm

LT is my MAAN!!! ;-D Saves me every week

Oh, may I point out the Steelers D was successful in stopping LT :-D
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting