Sack with a face masking penalty still a sack? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Sack with a face masking penalty still a sack?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby JBlaze57 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:58 am

wow that could be the deciding factor in my semi final game! the final score was 60-60 and tie breakers are awarded to the highest scoring bench(thats me), but get this

i got the bears D going against SJax, i'm up by 17 to start the game.(Defense starts with 20 points which i lost all of in yardage and scoring, 3 points for turnovers, 2 points for sacks, 6 points for TD's)

so at half time im winning by 1 point with a possibility of losing 6 more points from yardage(over 300 we get 0 points).

Devin Hester scores 2 TD's im up by 1!

SJax scores a receiving TD i'm down by 5!
bears go 3 and out. St.Louis offense takes the field. i need 5 to tie.
at this point my opponent is screaming for a pick wich would give me 3 points 2 shy of tieing and end the game, not so fast....

my boy mark anderson gets a second sack! i need a turnover to tie, with about a minute left bulger thows a floater to Torry Holt that peanut plucks out of the air keeping both feet in bounds after a reveiw...... tie game 60-60, i win pending an official 2 sacks for m.anderson.....wow!
JBlaze57 Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:14 am

They should give you even more points for the aggressive takedown.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BigDballer » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:20 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:They should give you even more points for the aggressive takedown.

better yet turf stuck in the helmit after hit, concussion, dance after sack, x2 points for hitting Brett Favre, x5 hitting that girl Tom Brady...
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby PMoneyTKE » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:32 am

BigDballer wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:They should give you even more points for the aggressive takedown.

better yet turf stuck in the helmit after hit, concussion, dance after sack, x2 points for hitting Brett Favre, x5 hitting that girl Tom Brady...

LOL....dont tell Madden...he makes love to Brett Favre every night...twice on thursdays...
Boobies
PMoneyTKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting