The one thing bad about Westbrook not getting injured - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

The one thing bad about Westbrook not getting injured

Moderator: Football Moderators

The one thing bad about Westbrook not getting injured

Postby jfg » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:24 am

Is that next year he's not going to fall under the radar like he has for the past few years. Sure we've had to deal with injuries but for the weeks he wasn't injured he had top 5 pick value for a 2nd-3rd round pick. That's all over. Oh well, it's been a great year.
jfg
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MinorityAuthority » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:28 am

I can see him, FWP and SJax passing Peyton in the 1st round now. You never know the way people pick. I'm just praying I have #1 or #2 pick so I can get LT or LJ.
MinorityAuthority
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:31 am

He may be a bit more high profile than he has been the past couple years, but with that history of injuries, Westy is still going to cause veteran FF managers a bit of pause. It's the newbies and the idiots who will autodraft him higher because Yahoo's ranking system will have him higher than before, lol.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jfg » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:33 am

beanoX3 wrote:He may be a bit more high profile than he has been the past couple years, but with that history of injuries, Westy is still going to cause veteran FF managers a bit of pause. It's the newbies and the idiots who will autodraft him higher because Yahoo's ranking system will have him higher than before, lol.

That's true, but no way does he fall out of the first round next year, and I bet in a PPR league he's a borderline top 5 pick no matter how many knowledgeable people are playing.
jfg
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting