Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:46 am

I just got back from the Rams game. All I have to say is that Bears fans are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen in my life. It was ridiculous. It wasn't just heckling in good fun, like "your team sucks," or "lets go bears." I had a problem with how they were screaming at kids with Rams jerseys on, majority of them barely able to stand up from being so drunk, and how they personally attacked fans of the Rams. It was disgusting. Not to mention Devin Hester is a self centered jack*@*, twice when he scored he taunted the Rams by showing them the ball as he ran into the end zone high stepping. Then he gets his face up in the camera likes he's all that, a typical performance from a Miami thug. Act like you've been there before, you and Chad Johnson and Randy Moss and all the other guys are a bunch of idiots. Be a professional and shut up. Hester is a great player but I can't stand that sense of entitlement that he brings.

When KC came to town, their were lots of fans, and they were loud and supportive of the Chiefs. But they weren't obnoxious, they cheered for their team without going completely ballistic. I respect them because they respected the home team fans enough to not curse and scream at the top of their lungs, piss drunk, while screaming at little kids to "take off that Bulger jersey and put on a Hester one" (someone actually told some 10 year old kid this).

I am one angry Rams fan. :-b Their performance tonight was embarrasing and it didn't help that the stands were half full of loudmouth Bears fans with no respect.
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby illiniprd » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:47 am

Maybe more Rams fans should go to games, and less South Side Irish!
illiniprd
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:51 am

illiniprd wrote:Maybe more Rams fans should go to games, and less South Side Irish!

Yeah I'll agree with you on that one :-b

Rams fans should be embarrased. I know I was embarrased that the Edward Jones Dome was turned into Soldier Field. Pathetic. How all those fans from Chicago got there I don't know, all I know is that the stadium was literally 50 percent Bears fans. Just terrible.
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby acsguitar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:56 am

There's no crying in football
acsguitar
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby JasonSeahorn » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:58 am

but devin hester is all that

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MinorityAuthority » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:58 am

Don't worry.

Eagles fans are still the worst fans on the road. They think they can take over any stadium because they're fatter and more drunk & rowdy then the home team.
MinorityAuthority
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:03 am

JasonSeahorn wrote:but devin hester is all that

Yeah he sure is. But so is LT and he doesn't showboat. I guess I dont really have much of an argument here considering almost every player nowadays does some celebration like that. But I still don't like that crap.
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby biju » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:10 am

Don't worry, you'll get your revenge when the Bears get bounced early in the playoffs. They aren't a good enough team to go to the Superbowl.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby garretterik » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:27 am

As a displaced Chicagoan I apologize for my compatriots ... but you have to remember we don't know how to win. Look at our history take away MJ and what do we have: the White Sox in 05 and Bears in 85. That's it!
Bears: One superbowl in 1985 before that one a championship in 1963
Blackhawks: 1 Stanley Cup after WW II - 1961
White Sox: 2005 and 1917
Bulls: No championships outside of his airness! (Ahh those were the days! ;-D )
Cubs: :-? :-? :-? :-? (Thank God I'm a Sox fan)

Think about this the St Louis' Cardinals' 7 world series since WWII just about doubles all the championships of my beloved Chicago teams. And besides we all know something will happen this year to prevent the Bears from winning too.
garretterik
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 29)

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:06 am

biju wrote:Don't worry, you'll get your revenge when the Bears get bounced early in the playoffs. They aren't a good enough team to go to the Superbowl.

in the nfc? come on now. it's a total crapshoot.

and Devin Hester for president.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting