Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby awwchrist » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:21 pm

joejccva wrote:
biju wrote:Don't worry, you'll get your revenge when the Bears get bounced early in the playoffs. They aren't a good enough team to go to the Superbowl.

HAHAHA and the Seahawks are?!?!? That's laughable at best.

Wow. Putting words in Biju's mouth maybe?

Run along.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby awwchrist » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:24 pm

Philly and Raider fans are the worst. Bar none.

I was at Cardinal Stadium for the ARI/SEA game. Wore my Seahawk Blue all day. Not one insult or comment from any of the fans. No smack talking...nothing. There were some very pivitol moments in the game where they should have been goin off their rockers with noise. But they were fairly mild.

I was very very surprised.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby benb18a » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:26 pm

That is pretty pathetic. When I was 15 I went to a GB game, wearing my Randy Moss Jersey. The fans were about as bad to me as the Bear fans were at this game. Except I actually wore my jersey on purpose to agitate them :-b

Thanks to eagles21 for the awesome sig :)

2011:

Representin' the Cafe in the IBL league: 73-34, 15-8 in Championship Tier playoffs
BBKL: 7-6
Money league: 9-4, #1 seed one and done
benb18a
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby FBBVirgin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:31 pm

awwchrist wrote:Philly and Raider fans are the worst. Bar none.

I was at Cardinal Stadium for the ARI/SEA game. Wore my Seahawk Blue all day. Not one insult or comment from any of the fans. No smack talking...nothing. There were some very pivitol moments in the game where they should have been goin off their rockers with noise. But they were fairly mild.

Are you saying that this is how football games should be?
FBBVirgin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:31 pm

garretterik wrote:you have to remember we don't know how to win.

yea, that basically explains it. im not saying that this is what its like for all bears fans, but some of them think that because their team is finally good they can tell everyone else how much their team sucks.

still, the bears are an excellent defense and if they get homefield advantage, it will be hard for teams to beat them in the bitter cold of january in chicago.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby awwchrist » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:40 pm

FBBVirgin wrote:

Not at all. It made me appreciate Qwest Field and Seattle's fans even more.

Cardinal attendance had every reason to give the visiting team and it's fans a rash of bile, and instead they sat on their hands and contimplated when would be a good time to leave early.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby FBBVirgin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:55 pm

awwchrist wrote:
FBBVirgin wrote:

Not at all. It made me appreciate Qwest Field and Seattle's fans even more.

Okay...I thought you were saying that the game you went to is how football games should be.

I enjoy going into another stadium proudly wearing my teams colors. I have good sense to not get drunk and run my mouth (well, I usually get drunk, but not the running of the mouth). If my team wins, I have a huge smile on my face. If they lose, I hear more heckles than Bledsoe was getting pre-Romo. It's all in good fun, if you ask me

Cardinal attendance had every reason to give the visiting team and it's fans a rash of bile, and instead they sat on their hands and contimplated when would be a good time to leave early.
FBBVirgin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: Just got home from MNF- Bears fans should be ashamed

Postby seanman05 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:07 pm

sportsaddict wrote:I just got back from the Rams game. All I have to say is that Bears fans are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen in my life. It was ridiculous. It wasn't just heckling in good fun, like "your team sucks," or "lets go bears." I had a problem with how they were screaming at kids with Rams jerseys on, majority of them barely able to stand up from being so drunk, and how they personally attacked fans of the Rams. It was disgusting. Not to mention Devin Hester is a self centered jack*@*, twice when he scored he taunted the Rams by showing them the ball as he ran into the end zone high stepping. Then he gets his face up in the camera likes he's all that, a typical performance from a Miami thug. Act like you've been there before, you and Chad Johnson and Randy Moss and all the other guys are a bunch of idiots. Be a professional and shut up. Hester is a great player but I can't stand that sense of entitlement that he brings.

When KC came to town, their were lots of fans, and they were loud and supportive of the Chiefs. But they weren't obnoxious, they cheered for their team without going completely ballistic. I respect them because they respected the home team fans enough to not curse and scream at the top of their lungs, piss drunk, while screaming at little kids to "take off that Bulger jersey and put on a Hester one" (someone actually told some 10 year old kid this).

I am one angry Rams fan. :-b Their performance tonight was embarrasing and it didn't help that the stands were half full of loudmouth Bears fans with no respect.

Look I'm not a Bears fan and I don't agree with the whole fan thing, but for you make fun of Hester and bring in Chad Johnson and Moss is just stupid. All players get emotional sometimes, and they deserver to celebrate. It's called entertainment, I don't know about you guys but I don't see how calling yourself 'ocho cinco' makes him an idiot, I laughed my ass off.
seanman05
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:23 pm

I went to the game in Washington last week.

I dumped beer on at least 3 people...one being this bratty kid in a Redskins jersey. It was awesome.

He was cheering really hard for his team and then uttered some fightin' words. When Garcia was dropping back, he yelled "Get Him!" OH NO HE DI'NT! I get in his grill and poured a beer all over his Portis jersey and yelled "GOT YOU, CLOWN!" Then me and my buddy started laughing. His dad called for security, but we booked it to another section.

my buddy socked some dude too. it was a great football game.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BigDballer » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:39 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:I went to the game in Washington last week.

I dumped beer on at least 3 people...one being this bratty kid in a Redskins jersey. It was awesome.

He was cheering really hard for his team and then uttered some fightin' words. When Garcia was dropping back, he yelled "Get Him!" OH NO HE DI'NT! I get in his grill and poured a beer all over his Portis jersey and yelled "GOT YOU, CLOWN!" Then me and my buddy started laughing. His dad called for security, but we booked it to another section.

my buddy socked some dude too. it was a great football game.

rofl should of hit the little kid as well!!!! NFL gone Soccer
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting