Borat - 1, Drunken Frat Guys - 0 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Borat - 1, Drunken Frat Guys - 0

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:06 pm

beanoX3 wrote:If your suggestion has any shred of truth to it knapplc, then I guess I wouldn't be too surprised, considering the media blitz the actor had been on promoting Borat.

In fact, when my December issue of Maxim magazine came in the mail in mid November, imagine my dispair when I noticed it wasn't some hottie in her underwear but this instead

Flip it over you goof! One of the hottest hotties on the planet is on the other side. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:16 pm

Metroid wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:If your suggestion has any shred of truth to it knapplc, then I guess I wouldn't be too surprised, considering the media blitz the actor had been on promoting Borat.

In fact, when my December issue of Maxim magazine came in the mail in mid November, imagine my dispair when I noticed it wasn't some hottie in her underwear but this instead

Flip it over you goof! One of the hottest hotties on the planet is on the other side. :-b

there's something extremely sexy about seeing the word "Blow" beside a picture of Angelina 8-o
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:40 pm

Metroid wrote:

WOW, that is a great picture of her :-L
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 pm

Yea, I found the second cover after I noticed everything was upside down. :-b

Still a bit of a letdown considering the Angelina photos weren't from a Maxim photoshoot. And only 1 more picture of her inside, same dress, slightly different pose. Oh well, a cover and a pic of her is still better than the stupid Maxim photoshoots they've gotten for other celebs, like Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Avril Lavigne. Those girls seemed to have never gotten the memo that Maxim is supposed to feature scantily clad women.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Metroid wrote:

there's something extremely sexy about seeing the word "Blow" beside a picture of Angelina 8-o

I thought so to every mans dream. :-b

deerayfan072 wrote:WOW, that is a great picture of her :-L

Yeah but inside there are only three pics of her inside and theyre just kinda eh. :-?

But the Hometown Hotties spread is of the chain!!! ;-D
Metroid

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:54 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Yea, I found the second cover after I noticed everything was upside down. :-b

Still a bit of a letdown considering the Angelina photos weren't from a Maxim photoshoot. And only 1 more picture of her inside, same dress, slightly different pose. Oh well, a cover and a pic of her is still better than the stupid Maxim photoshoots they've gotten for other celebs, like Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Avril Lavigne. Those girls seemed to have never gotten the memo that Maxim is supposed to feature scantily clad women.

WERD! And if there was ever a trio I'd love to see scantily clad that might be it right there. ;-D
Metroid

Postby eman » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:58 pm

At least the Spears Maxim cover didn't disappoint. I dont even find her all too hot, but wow, that cover was excellent. ;-D
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to General Talk