Go-Kart - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Go-Kart

Moderator: Football Moderators

Go-Kart

Postby Guru13 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:20 pm

hey, I was lookin' into building a go-kart 'cause I think it would be a blast just building it, and then being able to have alot of fun driving something you built would be a great thrill, but does anyone have or know somewhere I can find blue-printish things for a go-kart for free? thanks. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Go-Kart

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:10 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:hey, I was lookin' into building a go-kart 'cause I think it would be a blast just building it, and then being able to have alot of fun driving something you built would be a great thrill, but does anyone have or know somewhere I can find blue-printish things for a go-kart for free? thanks. ;-D

I dont but I've always wanted to build one myself. In fact I was at a buddies house a few weekends back and he was going to throw out his sons rigid fiberglass kiddie pool/sand box thing which looks like a little tugboat it even says "Tuggy" on the front. And I convinced him we should build a go cart and use the boat as the body. We had been drinking and now its sitting on the side of his house. I doubt we'll ever do it but I think it would be sweet. ;-D

Oh yeah so anybody know where to get blue prints and stuff? :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Guru13 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Metroid wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:hey, I was lookin' into building a go-kart 'cause I think it would be a blast just building it, and then being able to have alot of fun driving something you built would be a great thrill, but does anyone have or know somewhere I can find blue-printish things for a go-kart for free? thanks. ;-D

I dont but I've always wanted to build one myself. In fact I was at a buddies house a few weekends back and he was going to throw out his sons rigid fiberglass kiddie pool/sand box thing which looks like a little tugboat it even says "Tuggy" on the front. And I convinced him we should build a go cart and use the boat as the body. We had been drinking and now its sitting on the side of his house. I doubt we'll ever do it but I think it would be sweet. ;-D

also if someone could specify as to what piping to use as a sturdy rollbar would be great too, thanks. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Metroid wrote:

also if someone could specify as to what piping to use as a sturdy rollbar would be great too, thanks. ;-D

I bet there has to be pre-fab frames or chassis you can buy. :-?

Unless you just wanna go balls out and do all the cutting and welding yourself, if so thats awsome. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Guru13 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:34 am

I know how to do all the internals just from a little thinking, but am not sure about the frame but can probably grab somethin' from a junkyard.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to General Talk