Dolphins or Jags? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars

Dolphins or Jags?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dolphins or Jags?

Postby whoareyou » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:43 pm

Who has the better team
Jags who lose to Houston and only beat one good team and now rating on how good they are
Or
Dolphins Who beat Chiago in Chiago and send rex on a downfall went on a huge winning streak beaten top ranked teams more then once like pats bears any more

What do u think?
whoareyou
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dolphins or Jags?

Postby liveevil » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:42 pm

I think the Jags have a better team right now. I think what gave Jax so many problems with Houston, is they let David Carr get into their heads. Carr has always played Jax extremly well. Well, David Carr we all know is now gone, and I think Jacksonville has a great season ahead of them. I think they take both games against Houston, Tennessee and split with Indy.
I think the Phins on the other hand, even though they beat Chicago, are not going to be very efficiant this year. Even with Green..They rattled a very inconsistant QB last year in Grossman, but I dont think thats going to happen again..They will get maybe a couple of great wins this year as an under-dog, but i wouldnt be asking much from them. Ronnie Brown I think is a bit too inconsistant as well..Should make matters even tougher for them..
liveevil
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars